High Five question about the quests!

tdk123

Question

Hello there,

we have a L2Brick Datapack(an older one..) and we miss there some quests..

Legendary Tales, Tired of Waiting, Wings of Sand, Don't Know, Don't Care, Refined Dragon Blood.

We don't know how to add these quests, because we can't find the download for it anywhere.. we searched and searched, but didn't find anything..

We would be glad, if anyone could help us. - thanks! :*

Ahahah ok^^

Ok, i will take a look to their work. THe problem is, that i'm a noob and for "pros" it ould take 1-3 days, but for me minimum 5 days.. I never learned anything.. i just learn everything when i do it.. :D

Ahahah ok^^

Ok, i will take a look to their work. THe problem is, that i'm a noob and for "pros" it ould take 1-3 days, but for me minimum 5 days.. I never learned anything.. i just learn everything when i do it.. :D

so try to do something and u will learn by yourself, if u will have got serious problem and u got stuck then just create topic. If you will all the time just copy paste and ask for help without any effort, u will never learn anything :)

so try to do something and u will learn by yourself, if u will have got serious problem and u got stuck then just create topic. If you will all the time just copy paste and ask for help without any effort, u will never learn anything :)

I formatted a tutorial coming from my project forum to my project wiki.

It explains main stuff about quests.

http://acis.i-live.eu/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ-quest

I formatted a tutorial coming from my project forum to my project wiki.

It explains main stuff about quests.

http://acis.i-live.eu/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ-quest

Hello there,

we have a L2Brick Datapack(an older one..) and we miss there some quests..

Legendary Tales, Tired of Waiting, Wings of Sand, Don't Know, Don't Care, Refined Dragon Blood.

We don't know how to add these quests, because we can't find the download for it anywhere.. we searched and searched, but didn't find anything..

We would be glad, if anyone could help us. - thanks! :*

there are few hi5 public projects around,try to search overthere and take them.