Eurovision 2008

Blane

Well,

Hello all!Here's nasos talking(not blane right now).This'll be the official topic of eurovision 2008 song contest.What I got to say here is that I am really sad about the results I saw.In almost all cases I knew what was the results of each country.I think that this can't happen every year.All the countries like Russia,Filand etc...are giving points each other and the WORST thing is that they don't vote Greece.I am know thinking what Austria thought when she decided to leave Eurovision this year...

Tell me here your opinion so we can discuss about this...

Best Regards,

Nasos

My opinion is same as yours, there are always partners in that contest and there always will be if they don't change something..But to tell the truth this year i didn't care much about the rank of greece just because i h8 kalomoira..she's 25-28 dunno her age, and she looks like 16.Also i don't like that style.This year i liked the song of angel/demons, don't remember the country.

True. I personally didnt liked any of em ( no offense,I saw only few ...) ... but when one song wins,second eurovision all countries copy the style and scene etc.

So its kinda boring to watch all the same s***...

Regards,

Vein.

In fact I wanted kalomoira to win...not for kalomoira...but for GReece.

Partnership is what won us.And that's not good...

We knew the results soon...omg...

Hmm, I've posted in many videos in youtube.. I'll say it again.

First of all kalomira get a really good place, altho I was waiting to be at least 2nd if not 1st, the problem is that russia won because of his neibhours, if they haven't gave 12 to russia and 6 to greece because all of em around russia was givin 12 to russia and lik 6 7 to greece T_T, anyway I saw someone today morning talking about the 12 that cyprus gave to greece , he said " oh I'm excited , cyprus gave 12 to greece " my answer was , "Wth dude, can't you see , the only sure 12 we get it from cyprus, we don't have any other countrys around us to help us and vote , I mean wtf nobody else give us the sure 12 just cyprus and the last years england, if greece had better history with turkey we sure  giving them 12 , and they would do the same too, althoght we have some wars behind , that's why, p,s, what about this , greece was first till the start of the political voting countrys next to russia..

The countrys I liked " Armenia, Spane(chiki chiki gonna be big hit this summer) , Azerbaijan(first time in eurovision song contest and they get a really nice place), turkey , greece ofc, israel, and plus I tho that uk done well ...

I feel sorry to UK, now lately they give us always 12 but we give nothing :/ , and to turkey we SHOULD must voted for turkey at least the 8 points that we gave to russia, greece have made a big mistake by voting russia. .. T_T ..

The suggestion is to do something abou this, italy and another one country don't remember are not in the competition because of this, neigberhood countrys voting each other and that's why they get a good place.

Saying the truth, I dind't liked dima bilan's song it was 100 worst than the never let you go song, btw , he looks ghay dancing :>

Cya!

Hmm, I've posted in many videos in youtube.. I'll say it again.

First of all kalomira get a really good place, altho I was waiting to be at least 2nd if not 1st, the problem is that russia won because of his neibhours, if they haven't gave 12 to russia and 6 to greece because all of em around russia was givin 12 to russia and lik 6 7 to greece T_T, anyway I saw someone today morning talking about the 12 that cyprus gave to greece , he said " oh I'm excited , cyprus gave 12 to greece " my answer was , "Wth dude, can't you see , the only sure 12 we get it from cyprus, we don't have any other countrys around us to help us and vote , I mean wtf nobody else give us the sure 12 just cyprus and the last years england, if greece had better history with turkey we sure  giving them 12 , and they would do the same too, althoght we have some wars behind , that's why, p,s, what about this , greece was first till the start of the political voting countrys next to russia..

The countrys I liked " Armenia, Spane(chiki chiki gonna be big hit this summer) , Azerbaijan(first time in eurovision song contest and they get a really nice place), turkey , greece ofc, israel, and plus I tho that uk done well ...

I feel sorry to UK, now lately they give us always 12 but we give nothing :/ , and to turkey we SHOULD must voted for turkey at least the 8 points that we gave to russia, greece have made a big mistake by voting russia. .. T_T ..

The suggestion is to do something abou this, italy and another one country don't remember are not in the competition because of this, neigberhood countrys voting each other and that's why they get a good place.

Saying the truth, I dind't liked dima bilan's song it was 100 worst than the never let you go song, btw , he looks ghay dancing :>

Cya!

+1.Totaly agree with you.Because of their neighbours they won...Dima Bilan's song wasn't hat good to take the first place.

I think also that they don't want to give Greece first award cuz we already made a Eurovision Contest before 4 years..

DoLoPlOkIeS.[GR ONLY]

Also I think that Russia is friend with many countries...Yesterday they got 12 points from nearly countries of them...I mean, we have Cyprus to help each other and they have many other to help each other :( :(

Also I think that Russia is friend with many countries...Yesterday they got 12 points from nearly countries of them...I mean, we have Cyprus to help each other and they have many other to help each other :( :(

What I said, ye exactly..

Political!

[GR] basika lene oti to violi einai poli akrivo kai einai ena apo ta 8 teleftea tou idous tou ston kosmo kai gia ton xoreuti

pou itan olimpionikis ston pago kai ipotithete apo sevasmo kai mono oi gitones pou sevontai to athlima kai ton olimpioniki giauto piran kai parapano pontous..

analuete kati to gnwsto...so?mhn m peite dn sas arese h kouklara h kalomoira h h 8ea h oukraneza? ta spasan k oi 2

opote ti asoxleiste me tetoia pragmata?

3h 8esh kala einai mhn pw para polu kala asxeta an mporousame na eixame kerdisei

Russia have many neighbors and the singer is famous,so all this countries vote for Russia...!

in my opinion Ukraine or Greece must win the contest Armenia was good too...but NOT Russia!

the same think maybe will happen the next one-two years but after changes will take place for sure...cuz every year the same country will own!

All the channels in greece are saying about the dimas unfair win.

I didn't like how he was looking, he was sure or something that he gonna win.

Why in semi final greece came first with 30 points difference between russia that it was 3d in the semi final?!?!

Bbc suggested to england people to get out from this competition...

Let's take a look to the map of the eastern europe and let's see which countrys gave 12 points to russia :o

o.o what a suprize , the eastern europe voting 12 to russia :o , and I say : eurovision is starting beeing shit after years passing..

mp-europe.png

p.s. didnt remember so good all the countrys from the eastern europe that voted for russia maybe it's more ..

it's the black countrys btw..

Guys like tha hot chick from Ukraine said "There are politicals interests we cant do anything to change that so many countries take points just only from their Political Parties from other Countries.....So ..bullshit all these arent the fairest ways of winning maybe when Elena Paparizou Won the eurovision contest years ago was fair but from 2006 and after Eurovision is having her way down....