Dressme Command + Vch In Bypass

You see I have no intention of copying code, I have made couple other shares which are unique, but I didn't copied anything, what I get from copying? Nothing....

El codigo solo funciona con otro target? puedes codificarlo para que funcione tambien con mi  target como el antiguo dressme.

Well sorry, I can't write in Spain language and translated with google translate, if I understood good, you want, what I can took myself dressme, so you should rework this:

in diff line 539 (or in DressMe.java):

+                       if (!(activeChar.getTarget() instanceof L2PcInstance) || activeChar.getTarget() == activeChar) {

And just remove this part:

|| activeChar.getTarget() == activeChar

So it must look like this:

if (!(activeChar.getTarget() instanceof L2PcInstance)) {

Well sorry, I can't write in Spain language and translated with google translate, if I understood good, you want, what I can took myself dressme, so you should rework this:

in diff line 539 (or in DressMe.java):

+                       if (!(activeChar.getTarget() instanceof L2PcInstance) || activeChar.getTarget() == activeChar) {

And just remove this part:

|| activeChar.getTarget() == activeChar

So it must look like this:

if (!(activeChar.getTarget() instanceof L2PcInstance)) {

Works with my target but I have a problem with the game server :

WARNING: Unclosed connection! Trace: com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.checkIfExist(L2PcInstance.java:15510)

java.lang.RuntimeException

at com.l2jserver.L2DatabaseFactory.getConnection(L2DatabaseFactory.java:273)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.checkIfExist(L2PcInstance.java:15510)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.storeVisualArmors(L2PcInstance.java:15527)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.store(L2PcInstance.java:7732)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.store(L2PcInstance.java:7744)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.deleteMe(L2PcInstance.java:11640)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.CharacterCreate.initNewChar(CharacterCreate.java:330)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.CharacterCreate.runImpl(CharacterCreate.java:204)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:62)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:1072)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Go to L2PcInstance, find private void restoreVisualArmors() and change

try
               {
                       Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

to

try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

and after

PreparedStatement statement = con.prepareStatement("SELECT * FROM character_visual_armors WHERE charId=?");

open {

As I see in the code, you have to do the same in 4 places (including this one)

----

Generally, you should take a look at existing method how it looks like. :)

Go to L2PcInstance, find private void restoreVisualArmors() and change

try
               {
                       Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

to

try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

and after

PreparedStatement statement = con.prepareStatement("SELECT * FROM character_visual_armors WHERE charId=?");

open {

As I see in the code, you have to do the same in 4 places (including this one)

----

Generally, you should take a look at existing method how it looks like. :)

and after

Code: [select]

open {              ????????????????????

• 4 weeks later...