[Share]Deaths Counter

Don't know if it was shared before...sharing one of vampir-es tasks in this topic:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=247368.0

Whenever character dies add +1 death to it and send message "You already died x times".

On restart deaths counter setting to 0.

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java
===================================================================
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(revision 4)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(working copy)
@@ -460,6 +460,8 @@
	private long _lastRecomUpdate;
	private final List<Integer> _recomChars = new FastList<Integer>();

+	private int _deaths; // how many times died character after login
+	
	private final PcInventory _inventory = new PcInventory(this);
	private PcWarehouse _warehouse;
	private PcFreight _freight;
@@ -1874,7 +1876,23 @@
		return _recomLeft;
	}

+	public int getDeaths()
+	{
+		return _deaths;
+	}
	/**
+	 * Increase the deaths
+	 */
+	public void increaseDeaths()
+	{
+		setDeaths(getDeaths() + 1);
+	}
+
+	public void setDeaths(int deaths)
+	{
+		_deaths = deaths;
+	}	
+	/**
	 * Increment the number of recommandation that the L2PcInstance can give.
	 */
	protected void decRecomLeft()
@@ -4629,6 +4647,10 @@
		// Clear the pvp flag
		setPvpFlag(0);

+		//increase deaths count
+		increaseDeaths();
+		sendMessage("You already died "+getDeaths()+" times");
+		
		// Unsummon Cubics
		if (!_cubics.isEmpty())
		{
Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java	(revision 7)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java	(working copy)
@@ -177,6 +178,9 @@

activeChar.spawnMe(activeChar.getX(), activeChar.getY(), activeChar.getZ());

+		//Set deaths counter 0
+		activeChar.setDeaths(0);
+		
		// buff and status icons
		if (Config.STORE_SKILL_COOLTIME)
			activeChar.restoreEffects();

don't tested. if some1 will test please feedback and give screens.

it would be better if you would saved them in db,and set them 0 when someone logs in.

i know that since you wanna 0 on login it's better through the way you did it,but..

thx man , Mod go Freya ?

Hope it will work. It should need few changes. in interlude i wrote under doDie, in freya you should write under goDeath, as i know

Don't know if it was shared before...sharing one of vampir-es tasks in this topic:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=247368.0

Whenever character dies add +1 death to it and send message "You already died x times".

On restart deaths counter setting to 0.

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(revision 4)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(working copy)
@@ -460,6 +460,8 @@
	private long _lastRecomUpdate;
	private final List<Integer> _recomChars = new FastList<Integer>();

+	private int _deaths; // how many times died character after login
+	
	private final PcInventory _inventory = new PcInventory(this);
	private PcWarehouse _warehouse;
	private PcFreight _freight;
@@ -1874,7 +1876,23 @@
		return _recomLeft;
	}

+	public int getDeaths()
+	{
+		return _deaths;
+	}
	/**
+	 * Increase the deaths
+	 */
+	public void increaseDeaths()
+	{
+		setDeaths(getDeaths() + 1);
+	}
+
+	public void setDeaths(int deaths)
+	{
+		_deaths = deaths;
+	}	
+	/**
	 * Increment the number of recommandation that the L2PcInstance can give.
	 */
	protected void decRecomLeft()
@@ -4629,6 +4647,10 @@
		// Clear the pvp flag
		setPvpFlag(0);

+		//increase deaths count
+		increaseDeaths();
+		sendMessage("You already died "+getDeaths()+" times");
+		
		// Unsummon Cubics
		if (!_cubics.isEmpty())
		{
Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java	(revision 7)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java	(working copy)
@@ -177,6 +178,9 @@

activeChar.spawnMe(activeChar.getX(), activeChar.getY(), activeChar.getZ());

+		//Set deaths counter 0
+		activeChar.setDeaths(0);
+		
		// buff and status icons
		if (Config.STORE_SKILL_COOLTIME)
			activeChar.restoreEffects();

don't tested. if some1 will test please feedback and give screens.

i already did it :) its a death manager but it got the death counter too :) http://pastebin.com/vJNw6dU7

i will test it and i give you later a Feedback for this code but i think he shares again i waiting for another link if he shared. via pm Thanks.

And GJ Lekino For your Awesome Work and Awesome Shares.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=228733.0

anyway lekino if you will "touch" your code it can be a smart way to make a system like : "today deaths"  and simple you can make a voice with .mydeaths  and a message activeChar.sendMessage(acticeChar.getName() + "You have killed" + activeChar.getDeaths() + "today"); 

you know why its smart?because it no need database connection and its fast :) simple and easy :)

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=228733.0

anyway lekino if you will "touch" your code it can be a smart way to make a system like : "today deaths"  and simple you can make a voice with .mydeaths  and a message activeChar.sendMessage(acticeChar.getName() + "You have killed" + activeChar.getDeaths() + "today"); 

you know why its smart?because it no need database connection and its fast :) simple and easy :)

it'll need db connections somehow,if you want it more advanced.

in order to 0 the deaths every X specific time(e.g 21:00) everyday.

edit: i had smth else in my mind anyway.

it'll need db connections somehow,if you want it more advanced.

in order to 0 the deaths every X specific time(e.g 21:00) everyday.

edit: i had smth else in my mind anyway.

he have this in enterworld: setDeaths(0); so the deaths will be reset when a char make's rr.... or he can schedule it for a specific time like you say :) it no need dp connection because he got setDeaths(getDeaths() + 1); <- this... and it will be ok with out dp connection :) the dp connection will be safe the deaths but no needs... or he can make a intiger list and he can clear it when a player log out or rr.

he have this in enterworld: setDeaths(0); so the deaths will be reset when a char make's rr.... or he can schedule it for a specific time like you say :) it no need dp connection because he got setDeaths(getDeaths() + 1); <- this... and it will be ok with out dp connection :) the dp connection will be safe the deaths but no needs... or he can make a intiger list and he can clear it when a player log out or rr.

yes,i know.

i had something else in my mind anyway