classic Lineage 2 Omega : 2 Servers for various exerience

killkool

Anti bot protection ? And can u say more about buffs? dwarf or summoner buffs on npc buffer? i think is good also would be good to get improve buffs.

Also donations for foundation is a bit nasty.shop is ok without epics also if u can remove foundation dynasty and moirai and just donations for regular should be fine i guess.

Hopefully u will understand and make those changes because it will atract more people.

Anti bot protection ? And can u say more about buffs? dwarf or summoner buffs on npc buffer? i think is good also would be good to get improve buffs.

Also donations for foundation is a bit nasty.shop is ok without epics also if u can remove foundation dynasty and moirai and just donations for regular should be fine i guess.

Hopefully u will understand and make those changes because it will atract more people.

i think you can log yourself and check the fuking buffer   

if you are too lazy i will tell you

yes dwarf buffs- 2 hours

yes summ buffs-2 hours

about donation for found  admin already told you he will start that "list"of donation just after 2 WEEK from Oficial start so i think in x25 you can make in 2 week  donation sett for yourself even if you play Solo

gm already speack with me and he sayd he have latest lameguard protection  so dont worry i already tryed some Bots  and none of them works... so coem tomorow and have some CLEAN  game w/o bots

yes we have antibot protection :) , testing and approval xD.

For the buffer there is impoved buff yes, but not all skill 80+ like cc and dance of berserk thats are too strong for being in the buffer.

come to test new h5 midrate now with balance donate

no play as sux l2age / l2dragoneye where dragoneye is same admin as 2k12,stress,survival,berserker

come test beta you can test ur chars!! we need to good midrate with no fake online as dragoneye :x