New Maxcheaters.com Theme

xDrac

Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?

• Yes
    • No

Dude seriously. Shut your -beep-ing mouth and get the -beep- out of here.

i start loving you :$ at least you have the 'balls' to tell him the true :D

i start loving you :$ at least you have the 'balls' to tell him the true :D

don't worry, I dekarmed him for insulting and inappropriate behaviour for a staff member not that would be any much for his 193219 bazillions of e-pixels karma

don't worry, I dekarmed him for insulting and inappropriate behaviour for a staff member not that would be any much for his 193219 bazillions of e-pixels karma

you joined in topic just to reply with black humor what you waiting for? if you have respect you get respect if not then is your problem and don't answer with e-pixels (dekarma, not for me but whole forum members :) )

you joined in topic just to reply with black humor what you waiting for? if you have respect you get respect if not then is your problem and don't answer with e-pixels (dekarma, not for me but whole forum members :) )

Date Registered: 27 July 2012, 22:53:16

I joined here to tell the truth so as Raule said, nothing more.

destructive? dafuq

Yes destructive, which means you only flame and criticize other ones work and comments instead contributing with something useful.

Dude seriously. Shut your -beep-ing mouth and get the -beep- out of here.

+1

wasting your skills and time by making a theme for this forum,i just hope you make some money out of it

i voted no.

i like this old fashioned theme we can move around very easily,we don't need too much details in a gaming/hacking forum so the theme must be as simple as possible

but i haven't seen the complete work so i can't tell.

wasting your skills and time by making a theme for this forum,i just hope you make some money out of it

i voted no.

i like this old fashioned theme we can move around very easily,we don't need too much details in a gaming/hacking forum so the theme must be as simple as possible

but i haven't seen the complete work so i can't tell.

Indeed, I was really wondering why xDrac would waste his talent and his skills here? And even without being paid! I thought you more professional man. Seems like I was wrong.

Always you stay on SMF Versions IPB Beter!!!!

IPB dude is better for forums where isn't so much discussion and threads (in my opinion) also what does this have to do with the theme design?He is making the site's theme not the website, if he does the coding he has to make changes if it is to use different machine.But that's not going to happen in order to change to IPB you have to pay and Maxtor has to make that decision.

Indeed, I was really wondering why xDrac would waste his talent and his skills here? And even without being paid! I thought you more professional man. Seems like I was wrong.

Most definitely, that has absolutely nothing to do with 'being professional' at all.