Server/Website developer

Hello there,

I'm offering my services as a server or website developer. I'm not really good at selling myself there for I'll keep this simple. I can create almost anything you like starting from little scripts, to massive engines/reworks. Although I'm a website developer I'm not a designer there for if you would like me to create you a fully working website from scratch you would have to arrange your own designer, other than that I can create various of systems, scripts, statistics and other things for your website. I've been programming for nearly 5 years now and there hasn't been a single thing I wasn't able to accomplish.

Experience in (x)HTML/CSS/PHP/jQuery/Ajax/SQL(MySQL)/Java/JavaScript/XML programming languages.

I can also integrate Webtopay/Fortumo/Moneybookers/Paypal automatic payments as well as Mini SEO.

For more information please contact me either via PM or Skype: d-engo (Skype ID)

Trusted and skilled thats for sure.

Also could you put in your post your skills? php,javascript etc so we can fully know what you can support us on.

+U missed the WTS tag

Thanks.