[Help]Program For Graphics

Hello guyzz...

Does anyone knows any good programe to suggest me so i could create structures and weapons in L2...?

Thanks In Advance...

Depends what you wanna do really like I use Photoshop (and I think 98% of all others do) for textures and 3dsmax for models and etc

I need to create 1 dual-handed sword that only i will have in the server and to create a place like jail where it will be a pvp zone at the same time...  (but i dont want to use l2 original jail, cause i want mine for a completly defferent way of playing l2)

I reallity the thing i dont really know about the structures is how to build them in L2 world...

I need to create 1 dual-handed sword that only i will have in the server and to create a place like jail where it will be a pvp zone at the same time...  (but i dont want to use l2 original jail, cause i want mine for a completly defferent way of playing l2)

I reallity the thing i dont really know about the structures is how to build them in L2 world...

You should start with basic painting and adapting/scale/model before attempting something like that xDD

Baby steps...

i know about scaling and models... i can easily create in photoshop the graphics i want for l2... i just dont know who to build them in l2 world... thats all... so pliz someone answer me on the thing that i ask... How can i create buildings in L2?

i know about scaling and models... i can easily create in photoshop the graphics i want for l2... i just dont know who to build them in l2 world... thats all... so pliz someone answer me on the thing that i ask... How can i create buildings in L2?

Think logical l2 is a program, it use different types of files to contain data, means if you want to place something in l2 program, you need to have same programs(with same logic) that will understand l2,

Easily? D: Confident.

Do you know what L2 is based on or how it works in the first place o_o

Guides + tools that will help u  :

Lauq Client mod list

you can work on other guys work as usual example : u can get this here and repaint them with your color with the guides and the tools from up isnt so hard just read step by step the guides..

about the new "jail" that u want this can be a java part example : one new place like close clanhalls in some ruins there are some homes and other like this... but if you interest on something new... there need some more work to do... my opinion the simple jail is best dont change it ;)