New Hi5 Lineage server

lorddragon2

Whould u join a server that is  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Whould u join a server that is

• Low Rate Rpg Server
    • High Rate PvP Server
    • Both one high rate and one low rate

I would like to know your opinion about a server what would you choose a server that is one way pvp or rpg or server that provides both pvp and rpg servers?

I'm talking about a server good balanced and bug free...hosted to a very good machine!

Yes i have that server i just don't know yet if i go rpg or both the pvp only option is not a choice for me!

octo core machine

24gb ram

2 tb raids

anyway i prefer High Rate PVP server , since there are too many low rate server's which are kinda balanced , there should be at least one balanced and great pvp server.

Are you talking about another lolhomemadeservertoreachsomeeuros  or ?

Hell no home server

I'm talking about a good server balanced and bug free...hosted to a very good machine!

Check my first post for more info!

Sure , if you are going to open high rate pvp server on great maschine and with great team then there is more than 70% for succes with your project. W/e think about epiloque/freya client. There is no point to make 2 servers or so , let's focus on one. I'm free to open a discusion about ideas/suggestions , I'm sure most mxc members which are playing l2 would like to give ideas too , so just organize the plan and let's work :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...