Situation of l2jprojects!

Hello everyone, I decided to make this topic to show you the situation of interlude l2jprojects!

L2jFrozen - The most loved custom pack.

Everyone got errors at l2jfrozen pack, right? Nefer, is joining in l2jfrozen's forum only 1 minute per day. None, is working for l2jfrozen and this pack showed many errors, bugs until now (olympiad, skills, disconnects). I think it's the end of l2jfrozen project, we will see in the future. For the time, it's not good to use l2jfrozen for live server.

aCis - The most loved retail pack.

Everyone like the aCis, but many 'kids' are hating the aCis because they can't take svn access. It's very good project atm, but isn't ready for live server for many reasons (incompleted ai, quests). About high rate server, is good choose but need some work. But, atm is the best project!

L2jServer - The leaved pack.

L2jServer's team doesn't work on interlude client anymore, they are working on the latest clients. At interlude client, there are many many bugs, errors. Isn't good for live server, only if you will rework this pack will be fine. aCis is the continue of l2jserver's last rev.

L2jBrazil, L2jTeon, L2jRok, L2jOneo - What is this? :p (Don't even try to download one of them)

The best choose for now = aCis > l2jserver > l2jfrozen.

This topic is my opinion about the projects, I hope to help you. Bye!

Edit your title to include "IL"or "Interlude" on it, as you restrain your opinion to that chronicle.

And I repeat what I said, say, and will continue to say : if you want an IL fork one day, than SHARE and MAKE IT POSSIBLE. I don't ask you to spend hundreds of hours as I already did on that project, but if everyone was doing a fockin quest, the scripts folder would be already completed since months.

Thanks to L2Rival, which is my "live laboratory", I already corrected dozen of errors I couldn't manage to find alone, and managed to see aCis is perfectly stable for 300+ REAL PLAYERS (no fucking offline craps or fake counter) connected (and potentially can take 2k+ players with 24giga ram server). Owner is happy and me too.

The best part is I didn't pay that person to say what he is saying. Crystalia, I don't think you're registered on my forums aswell, or under another name or you near never log :P.

aCis isn't simply a project, it's a community of server owners && developers. The fellowship of the crappy pack, you know.

Edit your title to include "IL"or "Interlude" on it, as you restrain your opinion to that chronicle.

And I repeat what I said, say, and will continue to say : if you want an IL fork one day, than SHARE and MAKE IT POSSIBLE. I don't ask you to spend hundreds of hours as I already did on that project, but if everyone was doing a fockin quest, the scripts folder would be already completed since months.

Thanks to L2Rival, which is my "live laboratory", I already corrected dozen of errors I couldn't manage to find alone, and managed to see aCis is perfectly stable for 300+ REAL PLAYERS connected (and potentially can take 2k+ players with 24giga ram server). Owner is happy and me too.

The best part is I didn't pay that person to say what he is saying. Crystalia, I don't think you're registered on my forums aswell, or under another name or you near never log :P.

aCis isn't simply a project, it's a community of server owners && developers. The fellowship of the crappy pack, you know.

Thanks for you reply. I am registered on aCis community with another account but today I'm going to make new one.

I'm happy to use aCis, because it's clean and more easy to use. I will be happy in the future if I can be like L2 Rival and make you happy too.

Thanks, again!

Everyone got errors at l2jfrozen pack, right? Nefer, is joining in l2jfrozen's forum only 1 minute per day. None, is working for l2jfrozen and this pack showed many errors, bugs until now (olympiad, skills, disconnects). I think it's the end of l2jfrozen project, we will see in the future. For the time, it's not good to use l2jfrozen for live server.

zYdJi.gif

gcInN.gif

Thanks to L2Rival, which is my "live laboratory", I already corrected dozen of errors I couldn't manage to find alone, and managed to see aCis is perfectly stable for 300+ REAL PLAYERS (no -beep-ing offline craps or fake counter) connected (and potentially can take 2k+ players with 24giga ram server). Owner is happy and me too.

Well as far as i know Crystalia is planning to open a server based on aCis. Anyway Tryskell's method is the best to create such a pack.

@Crystalia, Frozen can be fixed & remade by skilled developers who actually care about their servers. Take a look at L2Cleaver, as you said few days ago is the best L2jFrozen server, well I personally know the guy who made that pack & I can assure you that he is one of the best to modify & fix the L2jFrozen package. He is also working on a new project using L2jFrozen pack which will be worthwhile to test it when his project will go live.

Anyway if there are people who actually knows how to fix and modify L2jFrozen and make it a cool pack then it goes: aCis>Frozen>L2jServer

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I decided to make this topic to show you the situation of interlude l2jprojects!

Everyone like the aCis, but many 'kids' are hating the aCis because they can't take svn access. It's very good project atm, but isn't ready for live server for many reasons (incompleted ai, quests). About high rate server, is good choose but need some work. But, atm is the best project!

L2jServer's team doesn't work on interlude client anymore, they are working on the latest clients. At interlude client, there are many many bugs, errors. Isn't good for live server, only if you will rework this pack will be fine. aCis is the continue of l2jserver's last rev.

L2jBrazil, L2jTeon, L2jRok, L2jOneo - What is this? :p (Don't even try to download one of them)

aCis lover!

aCis lover!