[GR]Ποια είναι η μεγαλύτερη (Εν μερη καταλαθος) μαλακία που εχετε ακουσει?

Medisept

Παιδιά που λέτε σήμερα καθόμαστε στο πάρκο με έναν φιλο μου. Και στην συζητηση περι L2 και ολων αυτων μαλακιων του διαδυκτιου πεταει την εξης ΤΟΠ μαλακία:

-Μαλάκα θυμάσαι την ξανθια με τις βυζάρες απο εκεινη την σειρα του Αλφα/Αλτερ

-Ποια ρε τραχανα?

-Ελα ρε την πουτανα με τις βυζαρες ισα με το μποι μου

-Ποια ρε φιλε?

-Αυτην απο το BABY WATCH (αντι Bay Watch->Βaby Watch)

-αχχαχα ναι τι εκανε?

-Είχα ακουσει οτι γυρισε τσόντα?

-ε και?

-τιποτα.

Τελος

Παιδια συγνωμη αλλα επρεπε να περασω την ωρα μου

Υ.Γ: True Story [ Σημερα κατα τις 8 το απόγευμα]

Υ.Γ,Νο.2: Για τυχων ορθογραφικα Report στον φιλολογο που με κανει έκθεση.

Καθομασταν με τον κολλητο μου στην παραλια και μπροστα μας εμφανιστηκε καποιος ο οποιος ειχε παλια ιντερνετ καφε και πιασαμε συζητηση για τοτε..τα παλια..και σε καποια φαση του λεω εσυ απο ποτε αρχισες να πηγαινεις στο νετ του ?και εκεινος σκεπτικος και απαντωντας αργα μου λεει το 198. και εκει σκαμε στα γελια γιατι ειμαστε 16 χρονων (1996)

εγω ενώ κοιμομουν νόμιζα πως είχα στραβά το σώμα κκαι ξύπνησαν να δω τι γίνεται. Αλλα τελικά ήταν ψευδαίσθηση.

Ένας φίλος μου είπε πως τα σπίτια στην Γλυφάδα είναι ακριβά επειδή έχουν πολλούς φοίνικες...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Ένας φίλος μου είπε πως τα σπίτια στην Γλυφάδα είναι ακριβά επειδή έχουν πολλούς φοίνικες...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

χαχαχ... Εμένα ο άλλος αντί να πει talisman of vocalization είπε talisman of βουλκανιζατερ.

Συζητουσα με ενα φιλο μου απο την αλβανια,σε ενα μερος με ωραια θεα..

Εγω:Γαματη θεα ε? Αν μπορουσα να βγαινω στο μπαλκονι μου και να βλεπω κατι τετοιο θα ηταν υπεροχο..

Φιλος:Εγω στην Αλβανια που εμενα μπορουσα να δω την θρακη και την Κερκυρα απο το μπαλκονι μου...

χαχαχα

Ήμασταν με ένα φίλο μου στην Σαντορίνη και είδαμε ένα κρουαζιερόπλοιο.Λέω του φίλου μου μαλακά κοίτα θηριο.

Και μ λέει.Γαμάτο κουζοπλοιο.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I don't care what these random rats are typing to me. I will ruin their business for scamming other people's work. I'm very good at it, no matter what protection or obfuscation they add to their files. I will break them and share everything for free with the community that's what they deserve.
    • Look are you crazy or dumb? yes, im aware of this post, but i have NOTHING to do with it! unfortunately, when people sent me this post i even thought it was strange, and when i downloaded the server and the files really are without any protection, what do you want me to do about it? the reality is that im not even up to date on anything about Lineage anymore... im doing my things peacefully, bothering nobody.. He is talking about me, this guy is saying im the one who leaked or anyhting
    • Ps: I do know the guy, talked with him before, a few friends have bought stuff from him in the past and never had any issue. But hey, It happend so I'm posting it here. If he somehow answers back and sends the interface I will delete this post. A few days ago he made contact with me saying he had interface 474 code to sell. And since I also develop interfaces, I was interested in buying.   He told me the price, said he only accepted advcash/volet. I asked if he had any other crypto wallet or paypal email. He said no. After a while, he came back with a paypal email, in which we sent the money. But since its a new account, paypal blocked it for safekeeping. After this, he returned the money and we went to check on how to make a advcash/volet account. After a bit, we successfully created a "volet" account and transferred the money to him in 2 parts. 5 EUR first to check if he received the correct amount and later the 595 remaining to complete the 600 EUR for the asked price of the interface code and editors for it. His last message was on the 25th of September saying he wasn't home. Haven't heard from him since. I asked a friend of mine if he was legit and if he worked far from home and he did confirm this for me. But still. I would at least expect him to keep in touch with me to update his whereabouts and saying if he would need more time to arrive home. Here are the screens with the full discord conversation:    
  • Topics