L2Valor - 1st template

Hi,

I want to show you my 1st template made in photoshop. Please rate and comment it! What I should edit?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ps2bnm.jpg

In my opinion footer and socials on top can suck...

It's okay i guess. Just watch out the fonts and their styles.

For example, the Latest News seems too big for that panel imo. Same goes for the votes and menu as well, also bevel and emboss aint good at this point. Try to change the fonts and such. KIU

It's okay i guess. Just watch out the fonts and their styles.

For example, the Latest News seems too big for that panel imo. Same goes for the votes and menu as well, also bevel and emboss aint good at this point. Try to change the fonts and such. KIU

You mean size of font?

Well if u decide to code this do not use strange fonts cause the viewer may not have those fonts.If u code like an image it is okay but what will be the point of this?

About blending it needs for sure.

Well if u decide to code this do not use strange fonts cause the viewer may not have those fonts.If u code like an image it is okay but what will be the point of this?

About blending it needs for sure.

All fonts usable here are an images. Just in menu bar I use normal text with Verdana's font...

EDIT:

Small changes here: http://i45.tinypic.com/988t9y.jpg

Use different fonts for menu text etc. , without bevel and emboss.

Few "logical" mistakes on the top bar.

You took 1599px as width, thats good, planning ahead for bigger resolutions.

But why do you place stuff like "Server Status" and "Social Networks" so far on the sides?

That defeats the purpose of having the content area placed in the midle of the website since people on lower resolutions will need to scroll to the sides to be able to see the top bar statistics. So move them from the sides of the page to the center.

I don't really like the menu bar, I'd use a shape to define such an element and make it clearly visible.

But other than that it's surprisingly good^^

PS: change the background color. Let the background image fade out into it.

PPS: I wouldn't center the menu text. Keep it left or right. Center looks stupid.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2cffuvl.jpg

Changes:

- move to the center "server status" and "social networks" top bars,

- blending mode of background,

- resize a lot of fonts,

- menu texts position to the left side.

Use different fonts for menu text etc. , without bevel and emboss.

Few "logical" mistakes on the top bar.

You took 1599px as width, thats good, planning ahead for bigger resolutions.

But why do you place stuff like "Server Status" and "Social Networks" so far on the sides?

That defeats the purpose of having the content area placed in the midle of the website since people on lower resolutions will need to scroll to the sides to be able to see the top bar statistics. So move them from the sides of the page to the center.

I don't really like the menu bar, I'd use a shape to define such an element and make it clearly visible.

But other than that it's surprisingly good^^

PS: change the background color. Let the background image fade out into it.

PPS: I wouldn't center the menu text. Keep it left or right. Center looks stupid.

Thanks a lot xDrac for your comment. About  unvisible menu, you mean top menu near logo? I have all the time problem with fonts... I do not know what of they use in my works... In this, for menus and logo I used evanescent and verdana for standart texts.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2cffuvl.jpg

Changes:

- move to the center "server status" and "social networks" top bars,

- blending mode of background,

- resize a lot of fonts,

- menu texts position to the left side.

Thanks a lot xDrac for your comment. About  unvisible menu, you mean top menu near logo? I have all the time problem with fonts... I do not know what of they use in my works... In this, for menus and logo I used evanescent and verdana for standart texts.

http://i47.tinypic.com/xldo5d.jpg

Last try with some small changes... I haven't any ideas for now to editing it and made better.

Stop the spamming ;3

~ Very nice try with this Template.

-Zelan