L2 pvp server in 2012

Uhmm that's why l2 is dead.There are 1000+ interlude servers online do you think that's a good thing?

I  guess not :x but if you search you will find some special server with 2000+ members like l2 crimson these server closed cause of ddos att but it was one of the best it had 2000+ people every day thats what i think about this server ;P

I  guess not :x but if you search you will find some special server with 2000+ members like l2 crimson these server closed cause of ddos att but it was one of the best it had 2000+ people every day thats what i think about this server ;P

once I would really see the real player count of these "giant servers"... since Fake Player engine, bots, offline traders, dualbox, etc are invented not so hard to reproduce 2-3K not-real players :D

once I would really see the real player count of these "giant servers"... since Fake Player engine, bots, offline traders, dualbox, etc are invented not so hard to reproduce 2-3K not-real players :D

yeah, using Fake Pcs u can make server full of bots and pretend that its best server around :P

yeah, using Fake Pcs u can make server full of bots and pretend that its best server around :P

yup... I think 90% of "giant servers" doing that :P it's just some small DP scripts, nothing more xD

L2Crimson had 300+ people online farming and raidbossing,350+ online playing pvp the rest were bots but since there was so much pvp and farm who cares about a fake number?

L2Crimson had 300+ people online farming and raidbossing,350+ online playing pvp the rest were bots but since there was so much pvp and farm who cares about a fake number?

was just a remark

• 3 months later...