interlude [New server] Starting a new project, need team/Devs [L2J]

Kuntz

Hello guys, i diden't know where to put this, So for now, it's going to be here, Please contact me if there is some else where this kind of topics belongs,

Anyways, I'am going to start up a new server, it's going to be interlude, and will be hosted on paid dedicated servers, i aim for a server, that have professional and dedicated staff/team, that works hard on balance, and other important stuff

i need a team, thats willing to test every SINGLE spell in-game, turn every item in-game, to take it to a test, and fix it, if it's not working currently, we will not hurry with the opening of the server, we have nothing to hurry for, so rather have a stable and awesome server, than some home made shit,

we, as stated in tittle, are going to work with L2J server, and the server features will be discussed between the team

I, my'self, will be paying everything, Webhost, domain, Game server, and everythings else needed, I just need a team to help me build the server,

For start, we will be using my own server, standing @ my home, just for developing, But later on, when i find a great paid server, we will midgreate to that, i just don't want to spend a hell of a'lot money, on a project that won't even be released at first, So i will wait until we are near done, to buy the game server, but it will happend if the project goes as planned,

Anyhow, if you would like to join the team, i would love to talk with you about it, so please if you want to help, please fill out this form

Local time (GMT?):

past server experience:

what server would you like:

Contact metode:

Greetings

Kuntz

Frankly, testing every existing thing from 6 chronicles ago which was added -beep-ing half a decade ago is not what it takes to make a good server.

Balance is no less important than "other important stuff". Why "other important stuff" is so generic? Do you even comprehend what "other important stuff" you might need to do?

You want to gather "professional and dedicated staff" and dedicate yourselves towards what? DBs dealing 800 dmg on full buff? Glads doing 1k tss? Making custom currency? Making Giran main town? TvT event? +16 max/+3 safe?

Further more, this game's ages left only people who care only about their own perspective. For every person you recruit there will be 2 ideas of "balance" and 5 other ideas of "perfect server".

My only friendly advice is to do it alone or in a group of close friends who share passion for your ideas.

My non friendly advice is to GTFO, cos you really only HOPE to do something. Buying a machine, setting it up - no sweat. After that it's just leech L2j and change config/datapack.

A more serious advice, seeing as you ARE asking for help - don't do ANYTHING everyone else has ALREADY done. For the last 5 years. Really.

This guy here: http://www.skirmishpvp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=499 - is doing work.

Hope to see your ideas in the ... foreseeable future.

Frankly, testing every existing thing from 6 chronicles ago which was added -beep-ing half a decade ago is not what it takes to make a good server.

Balance is no less important than "other important stuff". Why "other important stuff" is so generic? Do you even comprehend what "other important stuff" you might need to do?

You want to gather "professional and dedicated staff" and dedicate yourselves towards what? DBs dealing 800 dmg on full buff? Glads doing 1k tss? Making custom currency? Making Giran main town? TvT event? +16 max/+3 safe?

Further more, this game's ages left only people who care only about their own perspective. For every person you recruit there will be 2 ideas of "balance" and 5 other ideas of "perfect server".

My only friendly advice is to do it alone or in a group of close friends who share passion for your ideas.

My non friendly advice is to GTFO, cos you really only HOPE to do something. Buying a machine, setting it up - no sweat. After that it's just leech L2j and change config/datapack.

A more serious advice, seeing as you ARE asking for help - don't do ANYTHING everyone else has ALREADY done. For the last 5 years. Really.

This guy here: http://www.skirmishpvp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=499 - is doing work.

Hope to see your ideas in the ... foreseeable future.

+1 omg, i was about to say almost the same rofl