interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

Cause they said balance is perfect and they won't touch nothing about it anymore.But mages are like killing macinhes OP.

Why i got: "Access Failed.Please try again later.." when i type my acc and pass?

server is fine. i dont know what are u complaining about. the balance is not perfect but name me ONE interlude L2j server that HAS/HAD that. There is pvp going on everyday and that is that maters.

server is fine. i dont know what are u complaining about. the balance is not perfect but name me ONE interlude L2j server that HAS/HAD that. There is pvp going on everyday and that is that maters.

Lineage II White][Eagle.

Lineage II Dubai.

Lineage II Skorpion.

Lineage II Crow.

8.1k m.att with 2 empower and arcana power .

archers dealing 2.6 crit and i am dealing arround 400-500 with surrender.

Its all about buffing.. i had 1empo and 8,2k m.atk my dmg was around 600/700. (sps)...anyway i quitted, the reasons will be visible soon. :/

Lineage II White][Eagle.

Lineage II Dubai.

Lineage II Skorpion.

Lineage II Crow.

I almost peed my pants laughing!Now i get how you compare servers since you were part of one that never went live.There's not even 1 l2j server out there that had balance.

Im wondering how the hell the whole ATS has hero glow and they're full agumented even more im wondering how these gr33k peoples are so stupid to keep playing in a corrupted server that made by an unexperience admin that gearing up his clan to make some starwars video at youtube. Since they never did something usefull in l2 history they decided to open their server to making their own crap l2history! You guys are more poor than the gipsy boys, No shits!  :-\

Im wondering how the hell the whole ATS has hero glow and they're full agumented even more im wondering how these gr33k peoples are so stupid to keep playing in a corrupted server that made by an unexperience admin that gearing up his clan to make some starwars video at youtube. Since they never did something usefull in l2 history they decided to open their server to making their own crap l2history! You guys are more poor than the gipsy boys, No shits!  :-\

koza's server, thats why all ats are heros ;)))

im wondering how the hell you are always crying about ats,lol nabz,

GR: o server dn einai t koza,oso gia t augments exei kathe mera 30 min p oi ls einai 100% stamatiste epitelous na klegeste s kathe server k na lete koza server,mn prizete ta @@ kathenos

top 1 cryer-AboveMyDna

Its all about buffing.. i had 1empo and 8,2k m.atk my dmg was around 600/700. (sps)...anyway i quitted, the reasons will be visible soon. :/

how it's possible to forget one buff for m.att

im wondering how the hell you are always crying about ats,lol nabz,

GR: o server dn einai t koza,oso gia t augments exei kathe mera 30 min p oi ls einai 100% stamatiste epitelous na klegeste s kathe server k na lete koza server,mn prizete ta @@ kathenos

top 1 cryer-AboveMyDna

[Gr]Tou kOzA einai o server.Alla giati oloi lete koza server kai koza server?Magkes 8a ginete ean ton nikisete sto server tou opws eixame kanei kapoia paidia se enan starwars server l2lastresort if i remember correctly.Loipon phgente pai3te kai mhn klegeste alliws mpeite interlude.pro.

Now I logged in game and all speak about Aden Siege ATS Have 8-9 hero without olympiad? how? aaa nice gm reward hero coins. Another Fail Server too classic.Rly Bored ! for Kid Gms !