interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

cant connect,downloaded system and when i run "Το σημειο εισαγωγης ?getextrameshinstance@aactor@@uaepavumeshinstance@@h@z της διαδικασιας δεν ηταν δυνατο να εντοπιστει  στη βιβλιοθηκη δυνακιμησ συνδεσης Engine.dll."

so whats going wrong?and i see this file inside system, so i dont think its missing..i run l2,i get this messenge but the l2 window open , but cant log  cuz of this prob

sry for my english ;d

300 online ? buahahhaha good joke ! max online is 100, rest its just imagination or boxes.

There is corruption for 100%, admin dont lesening ppl...

Dont join these serwer ;)

Gladiator that give 187 damage sonic blaster and 195 triple sonic to robe crystal and gm say that gladi is normal (mages give 1 k normal and 3 k crit on 2,6 k mdef),i have nothing to say anymore ))))

There is not any bot or box .

You can see giran is full Of players and farm zones with 25/30 + players making farm/pvp!

About corruption? if you want to adversting another server just to it out of here,our server is totaly cleaned. if you have any proof of corupption something just share it with us thanks alot!

So fail server who need ppl  to spam about grand opening at other server topics

i dont advertise just i hate this facking kid copy pack and facking kid admin cauze he make server corrupted and he announce that the server isnt corrupted when we share photos.

i dont advertise just i hate this facking kid copy pack and facking kid admin cauze he make server corrupted and he announce that the server isnt corrupted when we share photos.

including gladi damage 187 and 195 triple to robe crystal (3,7 k p.atk) and gm saying that gladi is perfect balanced (which in other interlude servers i use to give 600-1200 aoes and 900-1800 tss to +16 + tattoo o.O)

MAGE SERVER ,WHUUUAAAAAAA *archers give 1,3 k crit to robe instead 3k o.o, not so worse comparing with gladi... lol* ,sps give 900 to 2,6 k mdef and 3k+ crit ,NICEEEEE

including gladi damage 187 and 195 triple to robe crystal (3,7 k p.atk) and gm saying that gladi is perfect balanced (which in other interlude servers i use to give 600-1200 aoes and 900-1800 tss to +16 + tattoo o.O)

MAGE SERVER ,WHUUUAAAAAAA *archers give 1,3 k crit to robe instead 3k o.o, not so worse comparing with gladi... lol* ,sps give 900 to 2,6 k mdef and 3k+ crit ,NICEEEEE

STFU -BEEP- KID !

Go spam somewhere else..!