[R&C] ZELAN - HALO

Hmmm not bad Zelan, nice work with the backround. Really nice effects applied on it.

You should resize a bit the render + resolution of your image to look better. Also, and text decrease the font size of "ZELAN".

Well,effects are random here and the render stands out.It is not well blended.What's that glow in the text?

I just try make the text looks like with the tutorial when i saw, maybe dont going so good with this:/

Use another font for the text mate. Decide on one color spectrum for the gradient on text. :)

It looks good, the background fits with the render but yeah I agree you could have blended it more.

At first glance I couldn't even make out the render xD But maybe that is because I'm still sleepy :D

It's good to try new things , i think you don't succeeded what you had in your mind , it's a decent try tho, it lacks of blending , the text is bad , but the subtext is totally awfull and you can't even see the letters , sorry for that strong critisizing but it's true i like more your last signatures , keep up the hard work !

Regards Epimetheus :)

Use another font for the text mate. Decide on one color spectrum for the gradient on text. :)

It looks good, the background fits with the render but yeah I agree you could have blended it more.

At first glance I couldn't even make out the render xD But maybe that is because I'm still sleepy :D

It's good to try new things , i think you don't succeeded what you had in your mind , it's a decent try tho, it lacks of blending , the text is bad , but the subtext is totally awfull and you can't even see the letters , sorry for that strong critisizing but it's true i like more your last signatures , keep up the hard work !

Regards Epimetheus :)

Yeah maybe you have right. I dont wanna make something crazy for now ;3

Just wanna learn the effects and tools better..

Post the tutorial u followed for that please.

Well i don't have the tutorial this at this time but it doesn't matter.

Why you take it so bad:$

Just start learning step-step i am not pro or GFX, everyone start from "0".

Don't bite :/

Just start learning step-step i am not pro or GFX, everyone start from "0".

You are right, except from text you are not bad keep it up.

More practise more knowledge about PS.

Hmmm not bad Zelan, nice work with the backround. Really nice effects applied on it.

You should resize a bit the render + resolution of your image to look better. Also, and text decrease the font size of "ZELAN".

Yes and i believe isn't so bad try. Just must work the text much more ;3