[Question] Legal Stuff ?!

i have 1 question...sorry if this is the wrong section....

Question: Its ilegal,thet a public server has custom items like...Epic weapons,etc.?

Edit : Use an appropriate Title the Next time.

It is illegal but who cares, the simple edit of hosts is illegal but we are all doing it.

Because we are Hackz0rz xD

Anyway , yes even editing the env.int file is illegal everything that is client side edit is illegal .

But well don't be afraid it's not such illegal that you can go to prison plus that ncsoft don't cares about it so.. go on and make and server :P

All private servers is illegal, edits , customs but NCsoft leave to continue all this free servers

because they advertise the official servers like this example:

1:Someone who plays for first time the l2 its more easier to play at the begging on a free server and after 2-3

months when he knows to play l2 he ll stop playings on free server and he continue on official servers.

2:If someone must try to learn  on 2 games like WoW and L2 witch is the better without playing is 100% to say

"WoW look l2 their are too  many servers it must more better game than WoW i ll have a try on this game."

All private servers is illegal, edits , customs but NCsoft leave to continue all this free servers

because they advertise the official servers like this example:

1:Someone who plays for first time the l2 its more easier to play at the begging on a free server and after 2-3

months when he knows to play l2 he ll stop playings on free server and he continue on official servers.

2:If someone must try to learn  on 2 games like WoW and L2 witch is the better without playing is 100% to say

"WoW look l2 their are too  many servers it must more better game than WoW i ll have a try on this game."

And yeah thats true. But not all server are illegal l2j, l2jemu, l2jfree, l2jumbrella are legal as long as u use hosts file to connect to the server without client modding.

at least 80% of the donations MUST GO ONLY TO SERVER for the bills etc

you MUST NOT have any client modding!

Official files ARE FORBIDDEN!

Servers that run in emu,l2j,umbrella,l2jfree etc {the accepted packs and actually on java} are allowed only if they meet the above conditions.

that are almost all the requirements for a server to be legal

at least 80% of the donations MUST GO ONLY TO SERVER for the bills etc

you MUST NOT have any client modding!

Official files ARE FORBIDDEN!

Servers that run in emu,l2j,umbrella,l2jfree etc {the accepted packs and actually on java} are allowed only if they meet the above conditions.

that are almost all the requirements for a server to be legal

LOL!

You seriously can't mean that crap, 80% of the donations MUST go to the server? Any donation like most of the server does, ain't allowed at all.

LOL!

You seriously can't mean that crap, 80% of the donations MUST go to the server? Any donation like most of the server does, ain't allowed at all.

yes it is true .. donations are allowed if that condition is met....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Up / still looking /@Pufa bro your prices are to big 
    • As i was going through some old files i found this code that i made a while ago its pretty simple and can be improved for sure but i got no interest on it anymore .   The code checks what type of life stone it is Mid High Top etc. and augments the weapon based on the augment rate of your server if its a skill it will disarm weapon and show you the name and type of skill .   for example player.sendPacket(new CreatureSay(0, SayType.HERO_VOICE, "[" + type + "]", "You got " + name)); sendMessage(player, type + " : You got " + name);   you also have to register it on your net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.ItemHandler.java   registerHandler(new FastAugmentation());   and on your items xml file e.g gameserver/data/xml/items/8700-8799.xml   add this add this <set name="handler" val="FastAugmentation" /> It should be like this <item id="8762" type="EtcItem" name="Top-Grade Life Stone: level 76"> <set name="material" val="LIQUID" /> <set name="weight" val="2" /> <set name="price" val="4800000" /> <set name="handler" val="FastAugmentation" /> <set name="is_stackable" val="true" /> <cond msgId="113"> <player level="76" /> </cond> </item>   it can be easily adapted for any l2j pack the code above is for aCis 398? if not mistaken   BACKUPCODE package net.sf.l2j.mods.itemhandlers; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.data.xml.AugmentationData; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.Paperdoll; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.SayType; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.IItemHandler; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.Augmentation; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Playable; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Player; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.item.instance.ItemInstance; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.CreatureSay; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.ExShowScreenMessage; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.InventoryUpdate; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.SocialAction; /** * @author RKolibri */ public class FastAugmentation implements IItemHandler { @Override public void useItem(Playable playable, ItemInstance item, boolean forceUse) { Player player = (Player) playable; ItemInstance weapon = player.getInventory().getItemFrom(Paperdoll.RHAND); Augmentation topLs = AugmentationData.getInstance().generateRandomAugmentation(76, 3); Augmentation highLs = AugmentationData.getInstance().generateRandomAugmentation(76, 2); Augmentation midLs = AugmentationData.getInstance().generateRandomAugmentation(76, 1); Augmentation noGradeLs = AugmentationData.getInstance().generateRandomAugmentation(76, 0); InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate(); int ls = item.getItemId(); if (weapon == null) { player.sendMessage("You have to equip a weapon first."); return; } if (weapon.getItem().getCrystalType().getId() <= 3) { player.sendMessage("Fast Augmentation available only for A and S grade Weapons!"); return; } if (weapon.isHeroItem()) { player.sendMessage("Hero weapons can't be augmented!"); return; } if (weapon.isAugmented()) { removeAug(playable); } else { player.destroyItem("Consume", item.getObjectId(), 1, null, false); Augmentation augmentation; if (ls == 8762) { augmentation = topLs; } else if (ls == 8752) { augmentation = highLs; } else if (ls == 8742) { augmentation = midLs; } else if (ls == 8732) { augmentation = noGradeLs; } else { return; } weapon.setAugmentation(augmentation); iu.addModifiedItem(weapon); player.sendPacket(iu); player.broadcastUserInfo(); if (weapon.getAugmentation().getSkill() == null) { player.sendMessage("No luck try again!"); } else { checkAugmentResult(playable); } } } public static boolean removeAug(Playable playable) { Player player = (Player) playable; ItemInstance weapon = player.getInventory().getItemFrom(Paperdoll.RHAND); InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate(); weapon.getAugmentation().removeBonus(player); weapon.removeAugmentation(true); iu.addModifiedItem(weapon); player.sendPacket(iu); player.broadcastUserInfo(); return true; } private static void checkAugmentResult(Playable playable) { Player player = (Player) playable; ItemInstance weapon = player.getInventory().getItemFrom(Paperdoll.RHAND); String name = weapon.getAugmentation().getSkill().getName(); boolean isChance = weapon.getAugmentation().getSkill().isChance(); boolean isActive = weapon.getAugmentation().getSkill().isActive(); boolean isPassive = weapon.getAugmentation().getSkill().isPassive() && !isChance; InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate(); String type; if (isChance) { type = "CHANCE"; } else if (isActive) { type = "ACTIVE"; } else if (isPassive) { type = "PASSIVE"; } else { return; } player.sendPacket(new CreatureSay(0, SayType.HERO_VOICE, "[" + type + "]", "You got " + name)); sendMessage(player, type + " : You got " + name); player.broadcastPacket(new SocialAction(player, 3)); player.disarmWeapon(true); iu.addModifiedItem(weapon); player.sendPacket(iu); player.broadcastUserInfo(); } public static void sendMessage(final Player player, final String message) { player.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage(message, 3000, ExShowScreenMessage.SMPOS.TOP_CENTER, true)); player.sendMessage(message); } }   Pastebin   Have fun and enjoy Author : RKolibri Credits : RKolibri  
    • L2Server IOBufferCount=160000 L2Npc IOBufferCount=4000 Any wrong?
    • Valakas Necklace/Antharas Earring/Baium Ring/DB+16 Focus MW/HD+16 MW/Adena/Tod's on L2 Dex [Union-Interlude x50]   Stock: L2 Dex Union-Interlude x50: ~500kkk DB+16 Focus MW- 200 euro HD+16 MW- 200 euro Valakas Necklace- 500 euro Antharas Earring- 250 euro Baium Ring- 125 euro   Price: 1kkk-2,5euro Payments via paypal or normal bank If you buying a lot adena will be special bonus for you or price very good Message Me or pm here (I use Discord, Skype or E-mail) Contact (discord): alexm5710 Other servers where I sold some adena: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/114805-wts-adena-on-l2-ws-x5-h5-off-100kk-5-eurovesper-heavy-leather-robe-set/ http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/112348-wts-adena-on-l2-dreams-destiny-x10-gf-100kk-5-euro/ You can see people who can recommend Me in my signature and there: TuCafe, Seen, SwaeK47, PillowCase, trolluser, Archer80, srslyziom, Doomsay, akemushi, pietro789, suimasu, tyr309, ozoum, dupazbita, Nimloth, EyesOnly, Silverl, luiss, maleduine, fraarra, zacks, adamantine, esmevan, siwy66, Her0s, dritzzpwnz, miragle, compact, xintholas, Lordavenger, Cryto, Hulda, RafaQQ, romano, denis1992, thetick, mazzam, Sebartus, svxpl, frenchie88, Blox, carax, Rhagabash, dexterro, Perfection, Sbasna, Swatas, Taranette, Unbearable, yearzero1212, Maya, pisqosz, everdream, Shakal, sebahd, ledadi, djmixedad, tru3lov3, Georgio, bergoulan, SomedayStatic, Optimus, Kalhpa, gam, KristetUtseende, xram, Lard, tsin, maico, nekt, Shawtex, gamgian, fanatic012, Etic, Vanity, scrap512, drewn, osvaldas22, fishstick, joello, negeras, Kawa, pmadeja, Anderaos, Fairy, SecretSilence, Ixp, icoDD, 404notfound, floomp, tfvc, fakekowa, KidsWithGuns, bogoss, melibea2, Shakal, IiIZeroIiI, dega34, don-j, erezym, AlmostGood, requiem11, ares123, hyzek, saborzeus, coco14, Leifounet, Porketta, Greenweenie, bunicuta, PARADISE, CattleBruiser, Shamil, aida, shinjun, Armadon, yevonxxx, DrOncho
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock