[Video] New GIRAN - First Part.

bscap0007xy.jpg

Where is your Giran?? You have removed the standard staticmeshes and renamed staticmeshes. With Glacia_kserth_S.usx in Giran_Village_S.usx. In the script you have corrected the name of the mesh. That's weighing your idea is doomed to failed.

Here is my method which uses Respect777. Have fun though.

bscap0007xy.jpg

Where is your Giran?? You have removed the standard staticmeshes and renamed staticmeshes. With Glacia_kserth_S.usx in Giran_Village_S.usx. In the script you have corrected the name of the mesh. That's weighing your idea is doomed to failed.

Here is my method which uses Respect777. Have fun though.

YOUR METHOD, YOU DAMN BLIND ***** ?? or what(its GIRAN from interlude with staticMeshes from goddes !! YOU COMPLITLY MIND RETARDED !!!?),

The giran i maded is only in alpha stage - its just to show that it is possible,

AND REASON YOU BOTH STEALERS, are here , its only because of me,

YOU thinked on how i did this stuff 1 month(you garbage kal), and your ponytail espect - that thinked 3 month....

means how much NOTHING HE hase inside.

i DIDN"T RUN TO SELL what i created, but you two now are selling - AND SELLING NOTHING! you didn't work on ALL of the parts that are in video! YOu make NOTHING!,

cause you have nothing inside!!!!!!!

THere need to be alternative from both of you, and i'm will be and my friend will to make that thing,

not for your cosmic prices  - OF NOTHING, just steal,

BEWARE OF THIS TWO! SCUMS!!!!!!

Dudes! Seriously? Are there so many retarded people that buy your shit for this amount of money xD?? Guess there are idiots who buy things like that. ^^

And LightFusion..... relax... theres nothing like "oh tahts my ideaZ " on the net!! :P

Back 2 Topic:

I like this new marketplace! looks really nice!!! :)

but i miss the good old giran statue ;(

Dudes! Seriously? Are there so many retarded people that buy your shit for this a-beep-t of money xD?? Guess there are idiots who buy things like that. ^^

And LightFusion..... relax... theres nothing like "oh tahts my ideaZ " on the net!! :P

Back 2 Topic:

I like this new marketplace! looks really nice!!! :)

but i miss the good old giran statue ;(

damn i rly though that there are some people who can think and see clearly,

THEY DOESN'T DID ANYTHING,

THEY STEAL MY idea, cause before 9 may there where NO SUCH THINGS! means they doesn't even have that variable in theyr mind that would allow to create such,

but they look, they create after 1 month of .... same thing, and even sh*** thing and sell it for cosmic prices... damn

what they have

that just staticmesh from goddes, without any work at all!!!!

the thing is they want to sell it for astronomic, price like 500$ ++

they damn MENTALY RETARTED thats true, they made that kind of mind, and any stuff they have they steal from someone,

don't you get this, they are scum,

look at russian forums, about kali(volond1) are THONS of threads - deserved how he scumb people, and left them with nothing,

AND there is a thred

http://forum.cs-la2.ru/index.php?topic=29137.0

he maded for some server, and after he did, he sended link to the server, and tons of other stealers, came and took from the server that sh** that he can't say - did,

but the person who requested give to him 120$+

without any protection, and even with problem - he sended link to server to other stealers.

THEY are scum and this espect ponytail is his pedoVan, means he is just same COpy as kal,

DON"T CREATE PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF!!!

there is allways al alternative.

damn i rly though that there are some people who can think and see clearly,

THEY DOESN'T DID ANYTHING,

THEY STEAL MY idea, cause before 9 may there where NO SUCH THINGS! means they doesn't even have that variable in theyr mind that would allow to create such,

but they look, they create after 1 month of .... same thing, and even sh*** thing and sell it for cosmic prices... damn

what they have

that just staticmesh from goddes, without any work at all!!!!

the thing is they want to sell it for astronomic, price like 500$ ++

they damn MENTALY RETARTED thats true, they made that kind of mind, and any stuff they have they steal from someone,

don't you get this, they are scum,

look at russian forums, about kali(volond1) are THONS of threads - deserved how he scumb people, and left them with nothing,

AND there is a thred

http://forum.cs-la2.ru/index.php?topic=29137.0

he maded for some server, and after he did, he sended link to the server, and tons of other stealers, came and took from the server that sh** that he can't say - did,

but the person who requested give to him 120$+

without any protection, and even with problem - he sended link to server to other stealers.

THEY are scum and this espect ponytail is his pedoVan, means he is just same COpy as kal,

DON"T CREATE PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF!!!

there is allways al alternative.

He stole your idea so you lost the huge amounts of fame and money you used to earn. I understand now.

I will give you this iland in 2-3 days with geo, LIGHTS!, and all of the stuffs, you need.

Plus might give you giran, if i have time.

I'M working on new version of iland, its takes a lot of time, who want to look on it send me pm, it is rly nice, it took me a lot of time to make, and its still kind'a on alpha stages,

P.S.

YOU JUST People need to know who make all of the stuff!! and who JUST STEAL them and sell for HUGE prices, as do pedoSpect and Kal,

Don't create problems foryourself!!!!!

P.S.S.

DON"T TRY to by from them you'l create problems,

i tell i'll give you same iland even better for free, in few days DON'T create problems for yourself.

You promised to publicly more than a month ago to show everyone how you made ​​the island or gear. You balabol. Also, you threw threw the man.

Also, you stole my idea about the air of the island, the theme on my forum in 2007. You are a thief.