Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

I love the karma report topics.

m2,the haters appeared from the shadows and you know what's sad? that they pretend to be someone and they dont know me :troll:

dunno what i did to deserve that hate tho.

m2,the haters appeared from the shadows and you know what's sad? that they pretend to be someone and they dont know me :troll:

dunno what i did to deserve that hate tho.

i reported an abuse,idc even about you,you when the one that did it.

i reported an abuse,idc even about you,you when the one that did it.

What abuse dude? you're the only one who sees it as an abuse and i assumed u gotta be mad cause you're banned.

And as i said dont get into my things or next time ima fack ya hard.

???  O0

Nah you dont get it usually i dont listen to such music but this one is just to good :D

TURN IT LOUD ! And you'll understand what i'm saying :D

What abuse dude? you're the only one who sees it as an abuse and i assumed u gotta be mad cause you're banned.

And as i said dont get into my things or next time ima fack ya hard.

Im banned cuz of a fking dekarma on spam section. You gave karma there and you didnt even got a warning.

Let me guess why..

Im banned cuz of a fking dekarma on spam section. You gave karma there and you didnt even got a warning.

Let me guess why..

You dont get it .

As i said i rewarded that guy for his overall work and i picked a random topic (the topic from spamm section)

If you cant understand a simple fact that's your problem , everybody understood what happened .

Let me guess why ? Please.. im not a fanboy of anyone and im not afraid to say what i think about anybody so if you dotn know me then dont judge me .

I'm not here to enlight you so if you cant do it by yourself that's your problem.I explained you cause i see that you're hopeless but it wont happen next time.