Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Well don't even think to unban this idiot, if I was a gmod I would ban him with all his alt accounts.

Oh yeah ban normal members and keep wannabe mods here ;). Good Choice. Have you got more choices in your mind to make me laugh?? hahahahahahahahahaha

So simple that you can understand that its not mine.

Get real.

Also i bet for sure you will log and play while you are flaming it.

I am doing the same sometimes.

You know e-pennis grows up faster with these kind of actions as you mention.

Seriously when you ll get the balls and face? You know that you cant hide from me cuz of your stupidity. Cm on

And no ,i wont play instead if you wanna test me bugs.

Oh yeah ban normal members and keep wannabe mods here ;). Good Choice. Have you got more choices in your mind to make me laugh?? hahahahahahahahahaha

I don't wanna make you laugh, I just want you to gtfo here. You're one of the most retarded people in mxc history.

Seriously when you ll get the balls and face? You know that you cant hide from me cuz of your stupidity. Cm on

And no ,i wont play instead if you wanna test me bugs.

Let me answer with one quality post.

:okey:

I don't wanna make you laugh, I just want you to gtfo here. You're one of the most retarded people in mxc history.

hahahahaha i will be your nightmare until you stop FLAMING ALL THE FORUM ;) and Just see your funny face to the mirror.

hahahahaha i will be your nightmare until you stop FLAMING ALL THE FORUM ;) and Just see your funny face to the mirror.

My nightmare ? Indeed your posts make me wanna puke and my eyes are bleeding(I'm not the only one though) so gtfo.

My nightmare ? Indeed your posts make me wanna puke and my eyes are bleeding(I'm not the only one though) so gtfo.

Then tell to your other Noob "Friends" that If they will deal with me i will deal with them too. So simple ;).

Then tell to your other Noob "Friends" that If they will deal with me i will deal with them too. So simple ;).

Even my 3 yo nephew can deal with you. Your IQ is below zero.

[GR]Αυτό το βλήμα γιατί κάθε φορά απαντάει με χαχαχαχαχ σε κάθε reply του.

[GR]Γιατί είστε για τα μπάζα!!!! κάτι άλλο ποντικομαμή?????[/GR]

[GR]Αυτό το βλήμα γιατί κάθε φορά απαντάει με χαχαχαχαχ σε κάθε reply του.

[gr]Αμηχανία από τις βολές του explicit ~

Even my 3 yo nephew can deal with you. Your IQ is below zero.

Be sure ;). My IQ Is better than others here. Noone here think how to do his funny here but how to flame someone all the time like all of you did to the past and nowadays. Is this enough? Thank you.

[gr]Αμηχανία από τις βολές του explicit ~

[gr]Το χες πει και ο ίδιος ο explicit δε βρίζει, βομβαρδίζει ποιοι είναι σε όσους ξέχασαν θυμίζει.