Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

y u no like poetry

word / fancy / read bottom sideways sister who now plays the role of

stewardess / 10,000 feet into the air / savoring the evolution of a plastic cup / river / traps

/ Hostage / for your sake but not for long / live in / hut with folding doors and steps

escalators called capitalism in shingles / Polish woke me because I do not know whose laconic actor

/ Hypochondriac dull not know which act 1459 Vlad Tepes / in exactly the same place where we are now given

tz wrote Tepe from /'re a sick man get out of the house go to / bitch and says kissing hands /

then go to the bow / priest / starboard and port in a Japanese cemetery with dragon teeth instead of

cross / it certainly will help / horns HEART / I taught you now regret geometry

I tutor / a crescendo reminiscent tragic fateful everything? once sympathetic / champ / by

your steps precisely that little out of the cave / country has shaped up and over / it's time to lose your

control in case someone feeds / poverty to great effect cancels suicide / thoughts excuse

thinking words are snowflakes / romania girl woman died when work decided

to pretend / romania died when the 10th gentleman spit innocent sound wall

stone / laugh at me because I'm different I laugh at him because you're all the same /

tic serve as a powerful grenade caught in blizzard / with a magazine that looked at me with a taco in

South Bristol / flowu my bionic comes coiled shortcomings as a bizarre Click Jules Renard

elena and Pericles /

abound in the wings as a hierarchical fuselage between a cherub and a 747 Flemish / reach climax as

a beggar in the taxi on the way home cartons / enjoying life to the fullest / have money to put into

next ten years for all my neighbors had double glazed windows are / very bad with

nerves do not push your luck might run to wake up in a carpet on fire /

little sick but you go intro to Thursday for Thursday's long and skinny like a clean tear