Official Spam Topic ☂

Maxtor

To black album των Metallica βασικα :)

Μα γιατι δεν ειναι ο Rammstein στο Spotify :(

Δε ξέρω, έλεγα να βάλω το uncensored video clip του pussy αλλά μπορεί να θιγόταν κανείς.

Δε ξέρω, έλεγα να βάλω το uncensored video clip του pussy αλλά μπορεί να θιγόταν κανείς.

:/

Ε απλα μετα απο 3 βδομαδες Spotify, η ποιοτητα του Youtube μου φαινεται σκατα :P

Ασε που τωρα με αυτο που ειπε η Cosmote(Premium 5€ και τζαμπα το streaming απο 3g) θα ειναι premium για αρκετο καιρο :P

Florepsane i satanistes ti einai ayta pou vlepo!  :y u no?:

Πιστευω οτι εισαι τοσο βλακας που ουτε καν τα ακους ή τα ξερεις, απλα τα ψαχνεις στο google για να μας την πεις :D

Πιστευω οτι εισαι τοσο βλακας που ουτε καν τα ακους ή τα ξερεις, απλα τα ψαχνεις στο google για να μας την πεις :D

Pisteyw oti eisai spermatoroufixtras kai lagnopoutanaki. 

Satan prospatho na piaso to nohma... pisteyo na ta kataferno.

Kai episis finito la musica you need a doctor.

Pisteyw oti eisai spermatoroufixtras kai lagnopoutanaki.

Μου αρεσει που χρησιμοποιεις καινουριες λεξεις :) αλλα και παλι δεν εισαι λιγοτερο βλακας αντιγραφοντας τα καντηλια του devon :(

Μου αρεσει που χρησιμοποιεις καινουριες λεξεις :) αλλα και παλι δεν εισαι λιγοτερο βλακας αντιγραφοντας τα καντηλια του devon :(

Ela mporis na gynhs akoma pio eksypnos me tis athlies apantisis sou. To lew pousti den se gamao! 

Ela mporis na gynhs akoma pio eksypnos me tis athlies apantisis sou. To lew pousti den se gamao! 

Προσωπικα , δεν νομιζω να μπορω να γινω εξυπνοτερος μεσω την απαντησεων μου -  στην πραγματικοτητα συμβαινει το αντιθετο, οταν 'συνομιλω' με ατομα σαν εσενα

Προσωπικα , δεν νομιζω να μπορω να γινω εξυπνοτερος μεσω την απαντησεων μου -  στην πραγματικοτητα συμβαινει το αντιθετο, οταν 'συνομιλω' με ατομα σαν εσενα

Eisai athlios me ayta pou les den to katalavenis? Tetoies malakies oute o kontopas den leei...

Idou i sunenteuksi p o u t a n a k i a...

Dave Dickson: In quoting that phrase “Do what thou wilt” you seem to have confused Satanism with Thelemism

King: With What?

DD: Thelemism

KD: I have never heard of that. What I am taking my stand from is the “Satanic Bible”. I found out after I read it that it was exactly the way I was living.

DD: But you are a practicing Satanist?

KD: Yes, But whats practicing, what’s that? I don’t pray to Satan. It’s more like a way of living. And there is the spiritual thing where I have been given a lot of proof about spirits and forces that exist, another partarrow-10x10.png of Satanism altogether.

DD: But that phrase has nothing to do with Satanism at all?

KD: Oh yeah it does. Maybe it has something to do with another thing but it’s

DD: It is a phrase Aleister Crowley concocted, and he was not a Satanist

KD: Yeah but OK let’s say it is in the Satanic Bible and it’s a phrase that may not have been created by a Satanist, but it is a phrase that a Satanist would go for so it’s been incorporated.

DD: Do you have a magickal grade?

KD: No, I don’t

DD: This is confusing, how can you be a Satanist and not practice magic?

KD: I cursed Manowar! But I am not doing too many ceremonies back home because I am not into the occult or in a coven, in Denmark there are no covens. There might be one, but it’s fake. There Satanists in the way Christians think of them, and that is dangerous because they play with powers they should not play with. They treat the powers without any respect and that is very, very dangerous.

DD: So you are performing rituals without any magical grade and without any proper schooling?

KD: No, I am what you say self taught.

DD: Then how do you know what you are doing is correct?

KD: Because I have it in words exactly what to do written by the High Priest of the Satanic Church

DD: Do you believe you can control the forces you callarrow-10x10.png upon?

KD: If you do the rituals in the right way and you believe hard enough and you are sure these powers exist and you have respect. You really have to respect them for this incredible power that they have, then you will be able to control them, but that is only if they like you.

DD: Do you realize that each time you get onstage or talk about it like this you are breaking the law of silence?

KD: I don’t think there is a magical law of silence

DD: But there is!

KD: I don’t believe in it. The message I have for people in my lyrics and stuff is: I am not preaching Satanism, but I want people to be aware of the Powers because they might lead them to a better life. They might understand more.

DD: A lot of things went wrong around Jimmy Page who is a very high magician, you are approaching it essentially from a laymans angle. Are you not worried that things might go wrong?

KD: No, because I believe so hard that I know they the Powers feel towards me. I know we are one and the same. The Powers and me. I have nothing to fear from these powers. I am not a magician. I would like to be in a coven where you can do regular rituals because just doing rituals back home is not the right way to do it.

DD: How would explain the phenomena that have occurred around you?

KD: From the first experience I had I think these powers wanted me to know they exist, probably because they knew I might be a faithful believer. I think they come to you and show themselves when they know you are capable of handling it.

DD: But you perform rituals without any proper schooling!

KD: I think I know how to control them, that’s why I do it. I feel I am doing the right stuff in the right way

DD: Doesn’t what you do onstage amount to a ritual? At that infamous Girlschool gig where the singer got electrocuted you actually invoked a spirit!

KD: No, that’s not the way I do it. I welcome them to join in the hall. I don’t invoke them in that way. I was singing in the mike she was knocked out by! Nothing happened to me at all. It was a really weird experience because I had no idea that a thing like that might happen to the poor girl who played after us.

DD: But to callarrow-10x10.png up any spirit you must perform the lesser banishing ritual to ward off an evil spirit. If you don’t do that you could be opening doors to almost anything that wanted to come in!

KD: Yeah

DD: Which is dangerous

KD: But I don’t believe there are good or bad spirits. I think they are the same and they react depending on whether or not they like a person

DD: That’s why you need some basic control, the basic safeguards, you see in a gig situation which is pretty much a magic ritual itself you have got an awful lot of energy trapped, so if you then callarrow-10x10.png up Satan or whatever without the proper procedures for safety it can be dangerous

KD: But again I don’t call them like that I invite them

DD: Invoke/Invite it’s the same thing

KD: I am not inviting them in a way of a ritual. I invite them in because I feel one and the same with them. I do not believe they will hurt the people who come to see us. I don’t believe they are coming down to hurt people because that is not the way I am directing them with my thoughts. I believe so strongly that we are one and the same that they will never harm me or what I stand for.

DD: What about the people around you?

KD: I think none of them should be hurt of coursearrow-10x10.png. I am thinking come down and join us we are having a fucking good time here tonite so come along and have a good time too. I don’t believe they come to hurt someone when they come to have a good time

DD: OK but at the end of the gig those things are still around

KD: Well I don’t think that is really my concern

DD: But you called them up! And invited them in!

KD: I invited them in for the concert so if they come because I invite them they should go when the stuff is over. But I am amazed that you are into this stuff. Have you studied it or are you just interestedarrow-10x10.png in the occult?

Eisai athlios me ayta pou les den to katalavenis? Tetoies malakies oute o kontopas den leei...

Βασικα απλα παταω πανω στην χαζομαρα σου και το γεγονος οτι μπορω να σε κανω mad πατωντας πανω στις δικιες σου μαλακιες :)

Idou i sunenteuksi p o u t a n a k i a...

Ενδιαφερον αυτο στο τελος.

Γιατι εχω γνωρισει ατομα που μου εχουν πει ' Μου αρεσουν τα τραγουδια του King Diamond, αλλα αυτο δεν σημαινει οτι ειμαι σατανιστης'

En oligois:

"Do what thou wilt... Auto antistoixei stin filosofia tou Satanismou i opoia einai tropos zois..."

(Dimosiografos): "Ma auto to eipe o Crowley pou den itan Satanistis... Itan thelimistis..."

"Ti einai auto?"

"Den uparxoun kala kai kaka pneumata... opote kalo daimones stis sunaulies na perasoume kala..."

Opos leei to tragoudi ksero go... "na katevoun oi aggeloi na xorepsoun tsifteteli, ki an meraklotheis polu kai s' aresei to violi, to violi to santourovioli, tha xorepsoun oi Diavoloi"

"Den tous kalo me teleti, alla me ti dunami tis skepseos mou... Den peirazoun kanenan..."

Kataliksi King Diamond... "Pos ta ksereis ola auta?"

Βασικα απλα παταω πανω στην χαζομαρα σου και το γεγονος οτι μπορω να σε κανω mad πατωντας πανω στις δικιες σου μαλακιες :)

To mono gegonos se oli tin fasi einai i epikes apantisis sou, pisteyontas oti me kaneis mad kai pisteyontas pali oti me kaneis na fenome xazos.

Enas akoma petyximenos vlakas eisai.