Crit Error when trying to open utx UnrealEd

This might not be the correct place to post this question, but I'm running into some issues trying to edit weapons for a friend.

My buddy got some cool custom weaps to implement on his server, but the alignment to the character's hands is wrong. It's not bad, in-fact the weapons look very good equipped, but they do not line up with their glows. The glows extend straight from the hand while the weapons are slightly askew.

When i try to load the textures for editing I get this critical error:

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2400 MHz with 4094MB RAM

Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (9610)

Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -2127796072 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 270896403*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Users\Michael\Documents\Lineage II\L2 Defined\defined weapons\weapon\Client Side\SysTextures\dods_ixiontex.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Users\Michael\Documents\Lineage II\L2 Defined\defined weapons\weapon\Client Side\SysTextures\dods_ixiontex.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Users\Michael\Documents\Lineage II\L2 Defined\defined weapon).. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

I can't even get the texture file open to then open and edit the animation files. I have already changed my settings for virtual memory in my windows settings, and I have plenty of space on my HDD. Anyone know where I should go from here?

P.S. Also, I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, I have no idea what's up with the Windows NT

You have to clearly understand wich thing you'r doing,

The point you have LOGIC's,

UTX logic, and UnralEd Logic,

This two will be ONE PART only when they match in main places of theyr logic( logic - that impilimited there, by using C#,C++, and might be more, programming language's).

so if you undertand that,

you'l get that the logic from UTX(Of Lineage 2) is different for UnrealRuntimeEditor,

and if you get this,

you might try to find someone who can make a program that will add those main parts in UTX from Lineage2 so it would match the logic from UnrealRuntimeEditor,

or you can do this by yourself,

in your case there is such program but it only usable as far as i know for C5 to CT1.0,might be and CT1.5, and maybe even more C0-c5.

The name of this program(converter) is L2UTXFixer,

And if you'r texture isn't matching the CT1.0 or CT1.5, you might redo the texture by using same Unreal Runtime editor,

and looking on values that are in your UTX file, by using another Program for this named - UTPackage tool,

the functions are a bit the same in Unreal runtime(for texture) so it would be not easy bu they would much those from Lineage 2 UTX, so that what you need.

I'm sorry, I don't really get what you're saying. What do I need to do exactly?

OAUKX for animations Unreal runtime can't really 'edit' or fix it or import it back in. For textures, RETAIL textures go through l2 decrypt(or utx fixer) and than l2 tool (i think, maybe old stuff xD) and then you can open it through Unreal however chronicle DOES in fact matter depending on the textures or animations you are trying to edit. For animation best thing is to export it all with umodel, do the changes and make the ukx with OAUKX