interlude Lineage 2 Tron Reborn

MrPhreak

Don't be lazy...merge the two patches into one lol.

Problems so far:

Mobs in farm area are FAKE undead - either make them undead or change the info.

Lifestone and book of giants can only be exchanged from one to the other, no way to get any of them..at least that I know of.

Magic Desert sword does not have acumen...either fix it or add the SA info in description.

And stop giving hero to friends.

Don't be lazy...merge the two patches into one lol.

Problems so far:

Mobs in farm area are FAKE undead - either make them undead or change the info.

Lifestone and book of giants can only be exchanged from one to the other, no way to get any of them..at least that I know of.

Magic Desert sword does not have acumen...either fix it or add the SA info in description.

And stop giving hero to friends.

1) hero is from hero coin(24 hours) took from special events. I will fix all things don't worry bro :)

What bump? You didn't fix anything.

Now I bought the magic blunt as well..no acumen on that either. Also when you log in/switch subclass the armor set bonus doesn't work. You need to unequip a part and put it back on for the set bonus to work.

Buffer is missing from leveling area (Hunters Village). Subclass masters missing from Giran (not counting the ones in retail locations).

One more thing, I've told you this ingame as well: don't force players into voting...remove the vote coins from the price of 2nd tier gear. Or at least the armor set...leave it on weapon or add some other item like wings or mask for vote coins.

What bump? You didn't fix anything.

Now I bought the magic blunt as well..no acumen on that either. Also when you log in/switch subclass the armor set bonus doesn't work. You need to unequip a part and put it back on for the set bonus to work.

Buffer is missing from leveling area (Hunters Village). Subclass masters missing from Giran (not counting the ones in retail locations).

One more thing, I've told you this ingame as well: don't force players into voting...remove the vote coins from the price of 2nd tier gear. Or at least the armor set...leave it on weapon or add some other item like wings or mask for vote coins.

Can't fix this failure..

I Have login one time.. as you see iam online with one of staff chars..

Wearehouse dont have a name o.O

RaidBoss Gatekeeper dont have buttons on htm

SGIDX.jpg[/url]

You never got ppls with this unbalanced custom sh1ts & with this project you use...

Server is full of bugs.. a lot skills don't work.. omg

Just fail.. fix your server or close it..

Npc fixed! Increased attack speed, decreaded mcrt rate , Ls rate increased , PvP zone Added. People now like the server i hope orbitek to login and check now how the server is

What about all the other things that need fixing?

GaMs is right, you should've tested features and fixed things before opening the server. At least try to save some face and say this is unofficial beta lol...maybe give people a bunch of free stuff and then do a wipe when everything is fixed.

Im also a server owner and i can understand some basic things,first of all.

Dont judge a server from his grand opening,you will see many mistakes but with reporting it you can help Admin - GMs improve server,with flamming you don't win anything.

Regards L2 Dreamless Owner ^_^