Business Talk.No kids,No spam allowed.

Blane

I am here cause I respect all MxC members and I want to share my thoughts here.What's I am going to post is a Suggestion for Partnership.I am about opening a Warez Forum with Top Applications etc.I won't tell more cause I must not talking for illegal actions etc...What I want to ask for is Staff.

For my new site(As I told a Warez Site) I want some help.We all know...Maxtor knows better that a VPS server,a Lisence is all we need.Webhosting with shared network is not what we need.Also...Here's what I'm looking for:

Ranks

● 3 Admins*.They are going to pay around 17€/month with me so we keep the forum alive and pay the VPS.

● 5 Gl.Moderators*².Gl.Moderators will have access to all points of the forum guarding it from spammers.

● Some Upoaders*³.Uploaders will be the main part of the forum.Having access to all VIP/Non-VIP Areas, they                                                         

will upload files(movies/progs whatever we shall not talking about the files...RULES.).

*:Admins.Some can say...oh com'on I am gonna pay for something with no profit?...I am here to answer that.Admins will have the : 1.Fame , 2.VIP Downloads Access , 3.Full Moderation(Forums,Categories etc..) and the best... 4.Profit from the VIP subscriptions and the banners ;).So for 17€ per month...(TOO CHEAP I THINK...)you are going to be paid.

*²:Should be chosen wisely.These men won't have access to money and won't moderate forums and categories.They'll have these rights: 1.Lock/Remove/Edit/Move/Stick Other's Topics. 2.Warn/Punish/Ban other members(not permanent ban.) 3. Access to all sections including Hidden Sections 4. Fame ;)

*³:Last group.This group is going to be the main part of the forum.Everyone should contribute to start the forum and get people but the main Job is the uploader's oneThey are gonna post files(We can't talk I remember) and build the whole forum.They'll have these benefits: 1.Lock Topics 2.Access all sections(excluding admins section) 3.Special name color and some benefits on profile,as signature size etc... 4. Fame ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see I've included in all details the word : Fame.This is true.If we manage to make a GOOD, and I mean good advertisement we are going to be the most known site over the net...I am not imaging right now.We suppose to have more than 400ppl the first month.

Other Details

-I want the money for the VPS machine and nothing more.I can't pay all alone.

-Domain(.com) already paid.

-VPS Specifications :

1. CPU(Ours,not shared!) Intel Pentium 4 D 3.0GHZ

2. 2GB DDR RAM

3. 250GB HDD

4. 2000GB Transfer

5. 5 Dedicated IPs

FREE SETUP                             

(It's more a Dedicated server! :))

-I can't say the domain cause I must not make an advertisement.So...If you want to join a new big community...post here or pm me or add me on my msn(get it by pming...).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members Till Now

Admins: (3/4)

Gl.Mods: (3/5)

Uploaders: (3/x)

We are close.Keep up!

I am sure I kept all the rules.Rechecking...yes all ok!

Greetings Sirs,

Blane                                 

Well i can help you with a Mod if you want ... after the exams i will be all day here ... as i am going for technical computer .. i am also active and i can help members ... i can share things too .. you choice :)

Cheers.

The you're looking for a Gl.Mod place or an Uploader one?

Thanks for your interest...

THE OPENING DAY IS AFTER THE EXAMS OF COURSE!!!

well i would like to be Gl.Moderator. I know about forums (specially (because i work on this) SMF , BBphp , VBulletin , IPB (Invision Power Board) so i not only can help with shares and help member but also for techical problems.

Your Choice

Regards

Destiny

The you're looking for a Gl.Mod place or an Uploader one?

Thanks for your interest...

THE OPENING DAY IS AFTER THE EXAMS OF COURSE!!!

Hmm About Gl.Mod because i am not that touched with warez  ... but i can find many things to share that isnt the problem.. i know how etc ... your choice :-) :)

I am here cause I respect all MxC members and I want to share my thoughts here.What's I am going to post is a Suggestion for Partnership.I am about opening a Warez Forum with Top Applications etc.I won't tell more cause I must not talking for illegal actions etc...What I want to ask for is Staff.

For my new site(As I told a Warez Site) I want some help.We all know...Maxtor knows better that a VPS server,a Lisence is all we need.Webhosting with shared network is not what we need.Also...Here's what I'm looking for:

Ranks

● 3 Admins*.They are going to pay around 17€/month with me so we keep the forum alive and pay the VPS.

● 5 Gl.Moderators*².Gl.Moderators will have access to all points of the forum guarding it from spammers.

● Some Upoaders*³.Uploaders will be the main part of the forum.Having access to all VIP/Non-VIP Areas, they                                                         

will upload files(movies/progs whatever we shall not talking about the files...RULES.).

*:Admins.Some can say...oh com'on I am gonna pay for something with no profit?...I am here to answer that.Admins will have the : 1.Fame , 2.VIP Downloads Access , 3.Full Moderation(Forums,Categories etc..) and the best... 4.Profit from the VIP subscriptions and the banners ;).So for 17€ per month...(TOO CHEAP I THINK...)you are going to be paid.

*²:Should be chosen wisely.These men won't have access to money and won't moderate forums and categories.They'll have these rights: 1.Lock/Remove/Edit/Move/Stick Other's Topics. 2.Warn/Punish/Ban other members(not permanent ban.) 3. Access to all sections including Hidden Sections 4. Fame ;)

*³:Last group.This group is going to be the main part of the forum.Everyone should contribute to start the forum and get people but the main Job is the uploader's oneThey are gonna post files(We can't talk I remember) and build the whole forum.They'll have these benefits: 1.Lock Topics 2.Access all sections(excluding admins section) 3.Special name color and some benefits on profile,as signature size etc... 4. Fame ;)

As you can see I've included in all details the word : Fame.This is true.If we manage to make a GOOD, and I mean good advertisement we are going to be the most known site over the net...I am not imaging right now.We suppose to have more than 400ppl the first month.

Other Details

-I want the money for the VPS machine and nothing more.I can't pay all alone.

-Domain(.com) already paid.

-VPS Specifications :

1. CPU(Ours,not shared!) Intel Pentium 4 D 3.0GHZ

2. 2GB DDR RAM

3. 250GB HDD

4. 2000GB Transfer

5. 5 Dedicated IPs

FREE SETUP                             

(It's more a Dedicated server! :))

-I can't say the domain cause I must not make an advertisement.So...If you want to join a new big community...post here or pm me or add me on my msn(get it by pming...).

Members Till Now

Admins: (1/4)

Gl.Mods: (0/5)

Uploaders: (1/x)

I am sure I kept all the rules.Rechecking...yes all ok!

Greetings Sirs,

Blane                                 

about the admin payed its to many dude i had the best hosting plan in freehostia + domain for 1 year with almost 150$ so if u take 17$/mo you take your hosting money from 1 admin the other 3 where does they pay ???? :P

i just had this question ...

When we collect some team we are going to decide what kind of forum we are going to use.I have IPB but it's not lisenced yet.Then you wanna be a Gl.mod?I'll have you in mind.

First we have to collect the General Admins.

Updated 20/05/08

● Destiny added as Gl.Moderator.

● vent00za added as Gl.Moderator.

● K4rmaArR0ws added as Admin.

These are not stable positions yet.We shall find the General/Technical Administrator(the rest...).

EDIT:

about the admin payed its to many dude i had the best hosting plan in freehostia + domain for 1 year with almost 150$ so if u take 17$/mo you take your hosting money from 1 admin the other 3 where does they pay ???? :P

i just had this question ...

In Fact FH has low BW.We are going to buy a VPS server.I gave the specs.This machine...costs around 100€/month.So...your questions are answered now?I am not trying to steal Saki...OMG...

-Blane

a new warez forum huh?

well

its borring to be admin

its borring to be mod

its borring to be uploader

but

its not borring to search the forum for vulns

maybe i post if i find* something again :P

WTF:P:P many wrongs :P

I Am Here...If U Want Me...I Can Help You...I Can't Help U With The Admin Position Because I Don't Have Any Money Left...But If U Want Me For Be Gl.Mod Or Something Else...I'll Be There...

Guys,

We are looking for admins at the most.Other positions could be found easily.I'll have you in mind...Thanks.

a new warez forum huh?

well

its borring to be admin

its borring to be mod

its borring to be uploader

but

its not borring to search the forum for vulns

maybe i post if i find* something again :P

WTF:P:P many wrongs :P

The position of Technical Manager is still empty ;)

We would like to have the better protection.DoS attacks,vulns and such thinks should be not in our program :P.

Anyway If you want to help us with the server protection,you are going to have a special rank.

Something I forgot!

MaxCheaters will be in the sponsors Links :).

Cheers,

Blane