Smite rules don't apply to spam section.

Dev

No but flaming all over the forum is worse.

I never said flaming all over the forum is accepted.

In this case, the author made the topic in wrong section(since when do we ask for things in spam section instead of offtopics/or another section)

2: Offtopic & Flame posts will not be tolerated

Also bad behavior, trolling, racism is not allowed at all.

NOTE:Continuous bad behavior EVEN at PMs/Profile Comments/Spam section isn't allowed at all.

But punishable by Moderators ONLY

just to remember rules

but really .. who cares ? the same sh!ts again and again ! it dont worth talking about it ...

2: Offtopic & Flame posts will not be tolerated

Also bad behavior, trolling, racism is not allowed at all.

NOTE:Continuous bad behavior EVEN at PMs/Profile Comments/Spam section isn't allowed at all.

But punishable by Moderators ONLY

don't care about forum and rules

ok np !

It is just redeculous to say such a thing , its like (finito thinks/you) that every member here is an idiot and just because it is a mod action (karma smite fix) will not talk in any case !

I would really appreciate as a reason something like : "Because i want , and because i can !

Well to put an end to this topic. It's not about Dask and I took just an example of his situation. The rules are rules and they at least 'should' apply to all the sections. Now you may understand why everyone says that maxcheaters forum is similar with the greek goverment.

Well to put an end to this topic. It's not about Dask and I took just an example of his situation. The rules are rules and they at least 'should' apply to all the sections. Now you may understand why everyone says that maxcheaters forum is similar with the greek goverment.

You could take as an example 1 of the thousand flame/insult topics but you didn't.

Come on.