[Java Services]

50 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

My point was that this topic was dead in 2017 and suddenly 5 years later it's being resurrected by profiles with big gaps in activity. Maybe better to create a new topic?  I see you think you are a hotshot but maybe take down that arrogance a notch? Your'e just another codemonkey with fragile ego, so know your place.

This lithuanian boy is probably older than you (correct me if I'm wrong) greek boy. Yeah I checked your activity. 2 years silent and then only topic where you communicate is this topic. 

oh that's new ,i didn't knew that there is a time expiration. sorry mate.

Just now, AbsolutePower said:

oh that's new ,i didn't knew that there is a time expiration. sorry mate.

No worries next time (when you disappear for 5 years and try to make a fragile ego comeback) you will know.

1 hour ago, zemaitis said:

No worries next time (when you disappear for 5 years and try to make a fragile ego comeback) you will know.

i didn't disappear   , i just did not bother with this topic. i was using only bump button.

• 3 weeks later...

L2J Hellas the best pack guys i use it for 4 month and i am very very happy also absolutepower idk what to say for this guy. very trusted and very skilled the best dev what ever i wanted he make it. and gives many ideas to make the server run better

https://l2royalwarriors.com/