CHARS NAIA / SHILEN

Im selling a few accounts i dont need anymore on Shilen and Naia:

Shilen

Wynn Summoner 86 , R Equip, Kamael            20€

Wynn Summoner 86 , R Equip, Human            20€

Wynn Summoner 86 , R Equip, Dark Elf            20€

ISS 86 , R Equip, Dark Elf                                20€

ISS 86 , R Equip, Orc                                        20€

2x Othell Rogue 85, Dwarf, R Equip : DOUBLE WEIGHT LIMIT AUGMENT ,near 1m weight ;)                  30€

Maestro/Tyr Warrior 85, Dwarf, didnt do CCQ so he has Merchant NPC skill ;)                                                                    30€

Tyr Warrior 91, Dwarf, +6 Immo Set                50€ 

Naia

Maestro/Tyr Warrior 85, Dwarf, didnt do CCQ so he has Merchant NPC skill ;)                                                                    30€

Payment only via paypal

you were the one telling me that i would have to look for a middleman whom i dont know any here just as you do, so what about trying it before fake calling someone a scammer? Offered splitted trade, live trade, and what not and still you´re the one claiming the adena first sicko. People have to think about not just getting scammed but presenting themselfes and potential scammers to ppl who are selling stuff. So gtfo of my thread and dont make up stuff. Bring your middleman who is not also like you presenting himself as a prick who wants to steal my honest stuff :)

THINMAN; sad , very sad, after bragging so much about beeing not here to scam he convinced me to hand over the adena first. That was about 20min ago and im still waiting for any response. Gonna report his char name to get him at least banned for buying adena :)

THINMAN IS A SCAMMER, ITS 2 Days NOW AND HE STILL DIDNT RESPONSE IN ANY WAY after stealing the adena