[Report?]Topics to see

Zake

so you wanna 2 similar ranks with different colors? i prefer to have 2-3 more gaming mods than give move to gold.every time this happens, some guys are crying cause they arent in that team or they dont like the guys who got promoted..

Indeed weird you can't avoid cryers in communities, but you can't do anything about them either, except if they get over the limits so it's easily to deal with them. Well it won't be actually 2 similar ranks with different colours. Globals>Golds & there are many differences between their privis you know that.

Indeed weird you can't avoid cryers in communities, but you can't do anything about them either, except if they get over the limits so it's easily to deal with them. Well it won't be actually 2 similar ranks with different colours. Globals>Golds & there are many differences between their privis you know that.

gaming and gold i mean.

Not really, I'll tell you why. Zake's report is correct. G.Mods don't seem to look into these 2 reports topics that much, neither the rest of the mods, except Elfo, so since they aren't that available to check these topics, could be more helpful for them by adding one more priviledge to gold members so the sections would be kept clean & nobody will complain. After all it's only one privi not that important for any of the rest mods. And will make the moderation of forum easier. I made same suggestion a week or more ago as well.

You smell promo and you want more privs, no hate.

It's actually what I said, no hate again. Just talking facts.

You hate him cause he is gonna be staffer and you won't, no hate.

how you figured out that he 'll be staffer?

the fact is that it happens some months now.Do you think globals are stupid?They don't see that almost every staffer is invisible?You don't know what they will do,who knows maybe they have already give a list to maxtor for new promos/demos.

extra privs to gold it's just a shiet.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion after all, there is no reason to start drama again... Just check more often the topics so there won't be any other complain about it in the future i guess...

WarMaster is not the problem. We all know he won't be demoted unless maxtor add real ddos protection. Staff has to be recruited, SOON.

I stop with that thinks but believe me if you put my name again somewhere in report section i will kick your ass kiddo. I don't like some kids like you to write back of me without any reason

I stop with that thinks but believe me if you put my name again somewhere in report section i will kick your ass kiddo. I don't like some kids like you to write back of me without any reason

back of you?lol

the topic is public.

Y u know you look like a shithead like this, don't you? i mean you don't deserve to be in staff, you just are because maxtor don't want to spend sme money for DDOS protection. It must be hard for you, your english sucks, you sucks as a person, must be hard for you.. You are hidden somewhere in mou ntains cause nobody likes you.

Y u know you look like a shithead like this, don't you? i mean you don't deserve to be in staff, you just are because maxtor don't want to spend sme money for DDOS protection. It must be hard for you, your english sucks, you sucks as a person, must be hard for you.. You are hidden somewhere in mou ntains cause nobody likes you.

Y u no polite but u are true.

+1