[Report?]Topics to see

Zake

It's not the first time to make this topic. Mods check only the "topics that need to be locked" topic. This and this are being rarely checked. I think that i am reporting such things without reason, bonjovi too.

Well golds ain't mods and adding a global priv like this would be unfair for the other mods

Not really, mods have already privis for their sections but I don't see anyone except elfocrash moving topics oncer per 2 days or mby less, or they do it and they just don't post it here. but anyway, "Lock Topics" is a global privi too is that unfair to? Whatever...

Adding to gold members "move topic" would be a solution i guess

won't happened..

but if it would happened,who told you that gold are actives?

only fortuna is.

won't happened..

but if it would happened,who told you that gold are actives?

only fortuna is.

I know that only Fortuna is active and that's why the rest must be demoted & get replaced so hopefully the upcoming golds if they demote the others will be more active.

yeah, i cleaned them. are u okay now?

The thing is that you(plural) take action a little late. There are new spammers every day & much topics with wrong title/section. So i have to agree with bon.

Adding to gold members "move topic" would be a solution i guess

But not only move topic, editing a title would be useful too.

The thing is that you(plural) take action a little late. There are new spammers every day & much topics with wrong title/section. So i have to agree with bon.But not only move topic, editing a title would be useful too.

yeah i know about that and i dont know the reason for that. isnt only u. i think we are ok now..?

Warmaster will be demoted?

Okay

WarMaster is not the problem. We all know he won't be demoted unless maxtor add real ddos protection. Staff has to be recruited, SOON.

yeah i know about that and i dont know the reason for that. isnt only u. i think we are ok now..?

staff recruit, a first step. Since Fanky's demotion, Fortuna is the only gold member to take action. I remember back in time when there existed 2 l2mods, 1 wow mod, 1 cs mod, 1 l2 off dev, 1 l2jdev, 1 l2client dev, 1 for aion(dunno what he did) and all those are replaced by one guy?one gaming mod? Can you imagine how it would be when sth happens to this guy and he won't be able to login for some days?

You smell promo and you want more privs, no hate.

Not really, I'll tell you why. Zake's report is correct. G.Mods don't seem to look into these 2 reports topics that much, neither the rest of the mods, except Elfo, so since they aren't that available to check these topics, could be more helpful for them by adding one more priviledge to gold members so the sections would be kept clean & nobody will complain. After all it's only one privi not that important for any of the rest mods. And will make the moderation of forum easier. I made same suggestion a week or more ago as well.

so you wanna 2 similar ranks with different colors? i prefer to have 2-3 more gaming mods than give move to gold.

staff recruit, a first step.

every time this happens, some guys are crying cause they arent in that team or they dont like the guys who got promoted..