[exploit] enchant

I use in L2core TY :) but i hae this message "inappropriate enchant conditions"this message show if I have the item in my inventory :(

well thats the right message u should get :P so u done it good

anyways it takes alot of time to enchant an item to +25 with it couse (like 85% of the enchants are inapropriate enchant condition , 10% are fails , 5% are success)

well thats the right message u should get :P so u done it good

anyways it takes alot of time to enchant an item to +25 with it couse (like 85% of the enchants are inapropriate enchant condition , 10% are fails , 5% are success)

This is the hidden content, please

I love hidden posts that i cant see. Why? Because then i read the replies and i have to use my brains to figure out what was done to make the exploit work. Its actually fun for me to use my brains and i have an idea how its done already. Thanks for the exploit XaioXaio. Thumbs up dude!

Can u explain one more time -.-

give item to pet..done

take item from pet...done

enchant...done

max i came is +13...but when its crystalizes it dissapears..

i have to keep wep in pets inv or what?

U need use the scroll if ur wepon is in ur inventory, if ur wepon is in the pet inventory and u use the scroll the exploit dont have efect and crystalyze :), use the scrol in the moment ur wepon is in ur inventory :)

Sorry for my poor englis

U need use the scroll if ur wepon is in ur inventory, if ur wepon is in the pet inventory and u use the scroll the exploit dont have efect and crystalyze :), use the scrol in the moment ur wepon is in ur inventory :)

Sorry for my poor englis

When it crystallizes it goes away..i just cant understand how ... im using l2phx..but i cant get it..al iv made is +13..but with luck only!!

Even though i cant see it ive figured it out. Does anyone get this strange message: "Pet cannot use this item" and then it doesnt pass the item to the pet but it unequips it and i get this message again and randomly it passes the item to the pet. So what im doing wrong?

Can u explain one more time -.-

give item to pet..done

take item from pet...done

enchant...done

max i came is +13...but when its crystalizes it dissapears..

i have to keep wep in pets inv or what?

well it seems u had lagged at that moment , or u used the scroll while the weapon was transporting in/out the pet ... (u need to enchant while u hold it in your own invectory )

well it seems u had lagged at that moment , or u used the scroll while the weapon was transporting in/out the pet ... (u need to enchant while u hold it in your own invectory )

This is the hidden content, please

Hmm nevermind that,2h ago i tried with l2phx...equip,transfer to pet,take from pet,enchant.

it does 1st 3 steps but doesnt enchant...i dont understand o.0

you have to use an enchant scroll first so the enchant window is open, then send the packets

plz  change the post to 10 tha t we can saw the hidden post all

well seems u can't read my 1st post .. so i say here , the topic started with 50 posts + 10-20 posts for evry server it works on , and pls post the server names if u say it works ...