Elo hell - Fact or Fiction ?

But what if BY CHANCE you lose all 5 of your first matches that put you into a rating? So you end up at an extremely low ELO. But perhaps you're a better player than that and you just got unlucky on all 5 matches, or you was having a bad day etc.

You just carry back to your normal elo. It won't be too hard. Same if you get overcarried. You drop back to your normal elo again.

I've played about ~1k ranked games total (Both S1 and S2.). These things have happened to me lots of time...

You just carry back to your normal elo. It won't be too hard. Same if you get overcarried. You drop back to your normal elo again.

I've played about ~1k ranked games total (Both S1 and S2.). These things have happened to me lots of time...

True story

• 2 weeks later...

Elo hell is a real fact, bounch of kids raging up, leaving games and stuff.

I was dropped down to 800 elo cause of them, I can do any lane, can play many champs and stuff, I'm able to communicate with the rest of the team and do good teamplay. Unlike some people that can't do even basic communication, are not able to do evey lane and the constantly fail.

This is the reason that many people are forced to play on such low elo and can't get higher. I just can't get out of elo hell, cause every game I win, I'll loose 2 cause of trolls and stuff.

Elo hell is a pure fact, it may not show up so often in higher elo like 1300+, but in 800-1k it's a living nightmare.

I was dropped down to 800 elo cause of them, I can do any lane, can play many champs and stuff, I'm able to communicate with the rest of the team and do good teamplay. Unlike some people that can't do even basic communication, are not able to do evey lane and the constantly fail.

This is the reason that many people are forced to play on such low elo and can't get higher. I just can't get out of elo hell, cause every game I win, I'll loose 2 cause of trolls and stuff.

Elo hell is a pure fact, it may not show up so often in higher elo like 1300+, but in 800-1k it's a living nightmare.

false, elo hell doesn't exist. i am not a "pro" player but i am able to carry the game even solo, at my last ranked game i had a soraka jungle , nocturne and jax top against nidalee ( they lost the lane way too easy ) and solo bot ad kennen. we were losing hard while i was keeping on farming and earning some kills until i carried the whole game and we won, i won a 4v5 game before the one i mentioned too. it's about your personal skills, i am not calling you noob but i dont think you are ready to jump into ranks yet

I easily win games at this elo with feeding teammates ;p

if you are low elo,start playing solo top,so you can carry the game on your own

or

find a good support(in case you are a nice ad carry) to duo.

0-1800~ lane 90-95% of the victory is bot lane.

if you are low elo,start playing solo top,so you can carry the game on your own

or

find a good support(in case you are a nice ad carry) to duo.

0-1800~ lane 90-95% of the victory is bot lane.

~1800

if u dont know how to play

seems legit bro, y u still at 800 elo then

@ Seventh

''Carried myself''

as Leona

kk

Don't act like you're superman or something.

It's not so hard man, if you know how to rly dominate your lane. And this is done with the easiest way by playing at bot :P

Don't act like you're superman or something.

join the club

i give -25% discounts til tomorrow xD

btw these elos are tragic. Graves or GP or Ezreal=Victory. i see them crying when i have 100cs at 13min and they have 50.

Just happened.

Game starts, our mid is afk.

Instantly our carry and top says that we have no chance and they both go afk..

we were on 2nd min of the game -.-

REALLY !!?!?!

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

join the club

i give -25% discounts til tomorrow xD

btw these elos are tragic. Graves or GP or Ezreal=Victory. i see them crying when i have 100cs at 13min and they have 50.

I went 21/3 with Skarner at 800 elo. Are you kidding me? xD