Client crashing

I know this is a little off topic but its about l2.

I run 2 clients in window mode. The one that I have not entered, In other words the one that I just have in the background usually gets dissconected during the night. I belive its cause windows takes away memory from it when im not using it.

I know this prolly aint the technical term. When I look in the program managment list in the morning I see the one Dcd is at like 200K kb and the one Im in is at like 500K kb.  (not sure if those are the correct number but u get the point)

Any ideas for something I can do to prevent a crash?

i dont get the point..

but..

dont run 2nd client when you are logging in, or teleporting.

just run 1st, and log in, and minimize AFTER you are in l2 world.

then run 2nd and log...

i have no idea what are you trying do tell, but i had dc too on 2nd window when i tryed to switch while teleporting, loging etc...

I mean that im logged in on both, They both are botting, but I can only be active on 1 at the time. Active = chatting using skills etc. The one thats in the "background" usually gets dc'd

your pc cant  run 2 clients and  stucks right??

maybe u need more RAM....

He don't mean that, he says that both clients are running normally and when his going afk after some hours he goes there and the client on the background gets dc'd.

Well thats a very unique problem and i haven't seen any similar around, and the only 2 things im thinking of is 1st reinstall lineage client and if it keep doing that format the windows.