interlude L2 EMPE 2012 CuStom PvP Server!!!!!Join All!!!!

Dimitris22

The majority of failed servers are Greek. Brazillians make successful servers. If you look at the top brasil sites, even dumb servers can get 300 easily and they are not that badly made compared to greek servers.

for the blazilian its easy to find ppl to join in server and for russian to!!!!

all the greece population its smoller for the rio population so stop speak about different things. I have see brazilian server in the sphere of the starwars :)

the greek know how to make good and balance server but its hard to find ppl....

what ? then why they dont ?

just show me a "good" and balanced" server

One

( we speak about pvps servers )

pff all server are l2jfrozen mate omg  wake up.!  all server i play  all of them are that shit projeCT l2jfrozen full of bugs full unbalanced skills  the only one good project is "ACIS" But when they finish the Server project just take that pack and make our modification and will be perfect pvp server.!

If that was the case why are 95% of Greek server super unbalanced too? Such as daggers hitting 4k and mages 200. Hum...

webpage is amazing great work :D

thanks =)

Thnx very very much!!!!

You are not the owner..

Owner should add this post .. Request for lock..

pff all server are l2jfrozen mate omg  wake up.!  all server i play  all of them are that shit projeCT l2jfrozen full of bugs full unbalanced skills  the only one good project is "ACIS" But when they finish the Server project just take that pack and make our modification and will be perfect pvp server.!

actually this one is based on OLD L2J-Archid with extras.

I was kinda happy I would join this but when I read those ^ , I was like.. eh.. fck it

Well, it was just hero aura.. anyway It's disabled but the features was c/p from the old site

• 3 weeks later...

If that was the case why are 95% of Greek server super unbalanced too? Such as daggers hitting 4k and mages 200. Hum...

LOOK ONE PRO SERVER AND ONE PRO ADMIN WHO TALK ABOUT BALANCE AND CRITICIZE ONLY IN WOLRD THE GREEK PPL

http://l2perseus.net/forum/index.php?topic=14.0

munch next time learn to fix your server balance and after talk to my about greeks unbalance server

PS 1: i can sell you balance for your server

PS 2: all in mxc if have some post they are really pro develop and admin cya.......