Which was the new champion when you started, playing???

Ashe <3

He is asking for the last realeased champion when you started playing lol. Not the first champion you played.

You can see champions' release dates here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions

I've seen this thread on Greek LoL forum..was created by Raven and had a site that you could use to see when you created your acc and which was the last champ released then (not the same to iFortuna's site)

Sadly i didnt see my champ and dont remember the exact time i started but i think it was aroun ~15/04/11

I've seen this thread on Greek LoL forum..was created by Raven and had a site that you could use to see when you created your acc and which was the last champ released then (not the same to iFortuna's site)

Sadly i didnt see my champ and dont remember the exact time i started but i think it was aroun ~15/04/11

yes i saw it and i posted a similar here

you never played a game with tf's ult on E!

I played with client chat on the left, global TF/Panth ulti, OP Xin Zhao, OP  Galio, OP Vladimir, Trash tier Urgot, Surrender at 25 minutes, ban-worthy Heimer and Eve etc etc