Replying with bullshits

JaharakaL

now you have to get dekarma for abuse

You Give Trade Count To A Guy only if you trade with him,did you trade anything with me?i paid vip membership to have this status. It isn't an abusse!

We all know that InTheEndis a faking scammer kiddo.He had scammed me in the past but who cares.He was banned twice but it is a big mistake that he was unbanned.He must be banned again.Pm a global and your karma will be fixed.He will be dekarned aswell.

And about trade count is a shit too.Brutus the fucking scammer cause he scammed me he gave me -1 trade cuz I reported him.So useless.Everyone can abuse it.

We all know that InTheEndis a faking scammer kiddo.He had scammed me in the past but who cares.He was banned twice but it is a big mistake that he was unbanned.He must be banned again.Pm a global and your karma will be fixed.He will be dekarned aswell.

And about trade count is a shit too.Brutus the -beep-ing scammer cause he scammed me he gave me -1 trade cuz I reported him.So useless.Everyone can abuse it.

IM AMNESIA HOW THE FUCK DID I SCAMM YOU?? WE WAS MAKING ONLY 1 TRADE THAT YOU WAS SELLING ME AN VERY .PSD FOR WEBSITE FOR 50EURO AND I TOLD YOU NOT IS THAT A SCAMMING YOU RETARD?

You Give Trade Count To A Guy only if you trade with him,did you trade anything with me?i paid vip membership to have this status. It isn't an abusse!

oh come on you go to his topic and you say he is not trusted lol cause he got your items from pk?

it is as long as i see it as abuse. 1week ban