Critical Errorz0r - Never seen this before

Lain

When I try to connect on one server, I get this critical error, that I've never get before. And btw. I connect from notebook. I can easily connect to other servers.

2008.5.14 21:09:53

CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2001 MHz with 511MB RAM

Video : MOBILITY RADEON 7500  (6542)

CreateVertexShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

History: CreateShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USubSkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- FActorSceneNode::Render <- UShadowBitmapMaterial::Get <- FProjectorRenderBatch::Render <- RenderProjectBatch <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

lain maybe there is an other .exe file in system folder to run the client ... or try to delete system folder and re-unzip it in he directory again ...

could be from textures or from system folders.. u should just replace them, and hope it will be fixed.

P.S: I think i had the same error and i reseted the option.ini and option_s.ini files in system folder

this is a render error (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL) it has somthing to do with your textures, alot of them are corrupt because you cant even get ingame. i suggest making sure you have the correct patch(s) for the server you play on, and/or correct chronicle updates.

I already tried to repatch/delete system.

I get this error when I choose the sevrer.

The interesting thing is that I play normaly on my pc with this patch, but I can't connect with my notebook. I've done everything like on Pc.

There's something more. When I double click L2.exe there appears for like 3 secs that my pc has not enought disc space. Could it affect my problem?

btw i get this crit error when i use dual box if any can help me .. tnx so much i think problems is from gameguard settings allrdy reinstal directx+video drivers

CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1811 MHz with 1023MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT  (6921)

IDirect3DVertexBuffer9::Lock failed(8007000E).

History: FD3DVertexStream::Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- RenderStaticMesh <- FDynamicActor::Render <- SolidRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

You should ask some of your friend to set his lineage to min details for everything, and then to send u those files.. thats what i did. Maybe ur problem is other. Try to del whole system and textures/systextures folders.. not sure

BTW Lain, download a new lineage client, delete system folder and write the system folder of your server. Nothing else. That should work for you.

You should ask some of your friend to set his lineage to min details for everything, and then to send u those files.. thats what i did. Maybe ur problem is other. Try to del whole system and textures/systextures folders.. not sure

BTW Lain, download a new lineage client, delete system folder and write the system folder of your server. Nothing else. That should work for you.

agree u may have some fakt up textures , and replacing option.ini or sys folder wont help its something with textures/animations it doesn't mean its a weapon/armor it can be a monster/terrian too , u may have all textures but some may be incomplete

agree u may have some fakt up textures , and replacing option.ini or sys folder wont help its something with textures/animations it doesn't mean its a weapon/armor it can be a monster/terrian too , u may have all textures but some may be incomplete

Nah, I've already transfered all PC's lineage 2 data to notebook. Still throwing an error - notebook problem. Nvm, I'll solve it somehow.

Nah, I've already transfered all PC's lineage 2 data to notebook. Still throwing an error - notebook problem. Nvm, I'll solve it somehow.

Try my way god damn it. I know how to fix that error just delete option.ini and gg.

• 11 months later...