interlude L2 Renaissance GRAND OPENNING 22.06.2012 at 20:00 GMT +2 !!!

Dimitris22

Yes,guyz we should all donate at least 10 euros so as to keep the server opened with ddos protection.If for example 150 ppl donate 10 euros the server gains a profit of 1500 euros,and,as a result dexter will pay for ddos protect.So guyz donation is an important thing.Things are simple,if you want to play a non-bug,hack and lagging server you should give at least a small donation.

I go first and I'll donate 60 euros beacause I want to play in this server again.One of my friends will donate 100 and so on.We donate cuz we want renaissance alive.DO SO!

Donate me 60 euros and i put a tittle with you ( DA BEST ALIVE ) if you got so much money to spend :D

Yes,guyz we should all donate at least 10 euros so as to keep the server opened with ddos protection.If for example 150 ppl donate 10 euros the server gains a profit of 1500 euros,and,as a result dexter will pay for ddos protect.So guyz donation is an important thing.Things are simple,if you want to play a non-bug,hack and lagging server you should give at least a small donation.

I go first and I'll donate 60 euros beacause I want to play in this server again.One of my friends will donate 100 and so on.We donate cuz we want renaissance alive.DO SO!

cool story

*Open today again 20:00 gmt+2 with new russian dedicate and ddos protection.

Website will be online at afternoon!

epic lie trance the ip is hosted at his home again ip is from bulgaria=)) so again no ddos protection and btw ddos protection is not just a soft to install it and done you have to know how to use it so qq he will get 100% again ddos

rofl you are zafira ? or his friend ?This server is made just for donate all people know it so stop shiting here !

παιδια γιατι ειναι κλειστο στο site?? δεν μπορω να κατεβασω το patch σας παρακαλω οπιος μπορει να μου στειλει στο σιτε σαν σχολιο να το κατεβασω..Ευχαριστω :)

παιδια γιατι ειναι κλειστο στο site?? δεν μπορω να κατεβασω το patch σας παρακαλω οπιος μπορει να μου στειλει στο σιτε σαν σχολιο να το κατεβασω..Ευχαριστω :)

gia dwkimase twra se emena mpenei kanonika.

Download Patch