Is Greece having any chanse agains germany?euro 2012

FaCeLeSsPvP

xmmmm if i remember correctly a member of mxc posted something today about this match... Also Karagkounis said that they will let Germany to win.... I don't think if it's real or not..... But i wish that we will make best match..

xmmmm if i remember correctly a member of mxc posted something today about this match... Also Karagkounis said that they will let Germany to win.... I don't think if it's real or not..... But i wish that we will make best match..

Karagounis will never say something like that..

also the germany it's a good team, but we have passion(at last game)

so..i don't know..

lol

Lets face the facts.Despite the politic arguments between Germany and Greece, Germany has an amazing football team.

I'm not saying Greece can't win.But her chances are pretty low when it comes to facing such a team as Germany's.

We will give the best !! Remember that Samaras played 1st time good football in the match with Russia lol !!

The only bad thing is that the Russia has been excluded .. Russian team has very good players ..

You bitch

More greek threads incoming.

Hah, Give Hurts Give Hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P. Ofcourse and Greece will be winner in that match... Except if Germans got strategy to its defence...

You are stupid no doubt