Some Attention Here [Questions]

Vision

Well about the 1px black border thinggie.

Try selecting the whole image with Rectangular Marquee Tool then right click, click on 'Stroke..' and type on Width the width of the border, for instance 1 px. As about the Color box, you can select the color of the border.

As about the first question, i dont get what u mean.

For second one I'm okey, I will test it when I return from my work. For the first one, I mean what is eraser tool? And what actions can I do with this tool? It is useful in what cases?

Well, i use eraser tool with low opacity to erase some edges on the render so i can increase the blending/depth in my sigs. Either way, you can use it to delete some non-needed objects.

Well, i use eraser tool with low opacity to erase some edges on the render so i can increase the blending/depth in my sigs. Either way, you can use it to delete some non-needed objects.

Hmmm okey, it sounds like a removal tool. Thanks

It's the little tool with a rubber-like icon. It's used to erase/remove (as you said).

Can't miss it, use a soft brush on lowered opacity and carefully erase what you don't need.

Or ie. brush around the thing you want to blend in a bit more.

Refer back here: http://cdn.all4yourwebsite.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/photoshop-tools.gif

1st column

6th Row

Name: Eraser Tool

It's the little tool with a rubber-like icon. It's used to erase/remove (as you said).

Can't miss it, use a soft brush on lowered opacity and carefully erase what you don't need.

Or ie. brush around the thing you want to blend in a bit more.

Refer back here: http://cdn.all4yourwebsite.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/photoshop-tools.gif

1st column

6th Row

Name: Eraser Tool

You are very informative drac thanks.