interlude L2 Luthien Offical 250x

AkaDumanisT

I m so so sorry but i hate servers where havent balance i join and i see ppl at elf vilage  was 10 9 of them was archers :) and humans mages with sub archer where taht mean * Another archer server .. :/ try to fix your balance isnt somthing hard lol

I m so so sorry but i hate servers where havent balance i join and i see ppl at elf vilage  was 10 9 of them was archers :) and humans mages with sub archer where taht mean * Another archer server .. :/ try to fix your balance isnt somthing hard lol

its interlude ffs

the real online ? not the fake one ...

yea , this is true number , is around 300-400

you should re-design RB system for something like on HR server with 12h respawn of each rb so we have some pvps with easy teleporting system w/o quests items and bullshits.

add one more custome farm zone.

delete 'undead' form moobs at EF.

delete these 30 farm location form GK and leave 3.

put something to make economy more stable and interesting... hats/cloaks/tattoos/LS/BOG/blessed enchants/  etc

add cardine's letter for nobless (more ppl are noblessed - more OLY games you have)

change olympiad period to 1 week.

and you have chances to survive for more than a 10days =)

Dumanist is the worst developer and owner. His always corrupted and on every single server that he use to have he faild cuase his IQ is fuking low.

Seriosly guys, DO NOT PLAY ON HIS PROJECTS ! YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY !