Website + Intro Cheap

Intro Coded + Psd files:

cHktY.jpg

Website Coded + Psd files:

width=1024 height=604http://i.imgur.com/R1HP8.jpg[/img]

Both of them  for 10 euros via paypal or paysafe.

Send me pm FAST!

I could also sell my forum theme that i bought from Hazzart for 100 euros. (Sell it for 20 paypal - 25 paysafe)

free?

Yes it was made for free. I know the creator, there used to be a site called "i-live" which (owned by Sido) who used to create GFX stuff for free. Signatures, Websites, Intros and also he coded them as well.

Yes it was made for free. I know the creator, there used to be a site called "i-live" which (owned by Sido) who used to create GFX stuff for free. Signatures, Websites, Intros and also he coded them as well.

i guess u did this post before we talk on msn.

well the intro was sold to him and as far as i remember he does not own the psd (because i do not share my psd's and even if i do, i do "conserve" them in order to not let the new owner to modify them too much.

still since my usual copyrights are there, which respect my rights and also the rights of the image owners, plus i got payed for the work. i find no reason to complain about so. GL to selling.

@website, was "made" by djxPaul as far as i remember (with my vote buttons xoaxoa) sold to somebody shared/reshared (which is not the point) BUT !!! Paul allow reselling. (as far as i know from a conv. we had some time ago). so again np here, GL at selling.

ps: since i did a trade with him i can also say he is trusty.

i guess u did this post before we talk on msn.

well the intro was sold to him and as far as i remember he does not own the psd (because i do not share my psd's and even if i do, i do "conserve" them in order to not let the new owner to modify them too much.

still since my usual copyrights are there, which respect my rights and also the rights of the image owners, plus i got payed for the work. i find no reason to complain about so. GL to selling.

@website, was "made" by djxPaul as far as i remember (with my vote buttons xoaxoa) sold to somebody shared/reshared (which is not the point) BUT !!! Paul allow reselling. (as far as i know from a conv. we had some time ago). so again np here, GL at selling.

ps: since i did a trade with him i can also say he is trusty.

Oh, well I guess that then it's my mistake, (I remembered your portfolio) and I thought that it was free made, anyway sorry mate for the "complain" good luck with your sells :D

Oh, well I guess that then it's my mistake, (I remembered your portfolio) and I thought that it was free made, anyway sorry mate for the "complain" good luck with your sells :D

Just stop pretending the smartass without knowing a shit about what y are posting :P (friednly)

As far as i know the website isn't shared and i bought/used it for 2 days in my server.

Just stop pretending the smartass without knowing a shit about what y are posting :P (friednly)

As far as i know the website isn't shared and i bought/used it for 2 days in my server.

Well I apologized, so whatever, still you didn't answer me about the forum template :D

Well I apologized, so whatever, still you didn't answer me about the forum template :D

I dont answer cause i dont know which one you are talking about :)

I dont answer cause i dont know which one you are talking about :)

The one which someone called "Envy" was offering to different ppl, a blue SMF 1.1.X based forum

i dont care.. really :D

Well I mean, it's stupid to ask money for something that it can be given for free to someone at any time, but anyway, i don't have nothing to do here, i mean in your topic gl once again and cheers