classic L2PX PvP & RPG (Open BETA Coming the Summer of 2013).

ZaNteR

I want to make a server without nonsense, just straight to the point stuff so we can have some fun with not much drama like the old days.

Making clear from now that the server will not be 100% balanced, thats impossible anyway, i mean how many servers have claimed they are balanced?

Bellow you will read some features with  a few details.

PvP Server Details:

Gameplay Rates:

EXP: x5000

SP: x5000

Party EXP: x1

Party SP: x1

Item Drop: x1

Raid Drop: x1

Adena: x5000

Enchant Rates:

Max Enchant for All Items: +12

Safe Enchant for All Items: +6

Normal Enchant Scroll chance: 70%

Blessed Enchant Scroll chance: 100%

Limits & Other:

Subclass Certifications are Disabled.

Attribute Enchanting is Disabled.

Maximum Armor is S84 Vorpal.

Maximum Subclass Level: 83.

Buff System:

Buff Slots: 20 + 4 with Divine Inspiration.

Dance/Song Slots: 12.

Buff Duration: 2Hours.

You Keep your Buffs After Death.

NPC Buffer with Schemes and Pet Option.

Clan Changes:

Clan Penalties are disabled.

Reputation and Member limits have been removed for clan level up.

You must wait 1 day after you disolve your clan in order to be deleted.

Siege & Castle Changes:

All Siege NPC Guards Level Changed to 85 on Castles and Fortresses.

Castle & Fortress Siege NPC Guards number has been decreased by 30%.

Gharacters:

New Characters Start at the Talking Island Village Area.

New Characters begin with 78 levels instantly.

To level up after level 78 just visit one of the farming areas.

In order for a character to be deleted you must wait for 3days.

Farming Areas:

On our server you will be able to farm in 3 different zones.

First zone will drop Blessed Enchant Scrolls.

Second zone will drop LifeStones.

Third zone will drop Codexes.

The drop rates will be similar on all of the above areas for more balanced player distribution.

Equipment:

On our server in order to aquire S80 & S84 equipment you must participate on Events, Voting and PvP.

Also S80 & S84 PvP Equipment will be available for purchase directly from our GM Shop.

PvP Items are not tradeable so choose your path wisely.

Auto Events:

Classic TvT Event.

Capture the Flag Event.

TvT Event with Rounds.

All the events above will take place once every hour in an order as shown above.

In the future we are planning on adding more events.

Castle Ownership:

Castle Circlets will give special boosts in order to make sieges and castle ownership more importand. The boosts will be around 15%.

A certain special boost will also be applied to the Lord's Crown and it will be the same for every castle Lord.

Grand Boss System:

On our server only 3 Grand Bosses will be available: Antharas, Baium and Valakas

They will respawn once every 12 hours.

They will drop a special coin to exchange for a Boss Jewel of you choise.

Skill Changes:

Curse Diviniy Damage nerfed by 30%

Steal Divinity has 50% chance instead of 100%

Cancelation has 50% chance instead of 100%

Lethal Chance on Blow Type skills decreased by 66%

RPG Server Details:

Coming soon.

Same enchant on all items = magical attacks get shafted.

4 castles is a bit too steep. Tone it down to 2 for starters IMO. Perhaps put more emphasis on fortresses.

Don't see why you wouldn't add mastery codexs. It does fuck over some classes and make other stronger, but you said there won't be balance, you could also nerf some highly enchanted skills to suit.

1 hour event intervals does not equal "something to do". An hour is pretty long.

Why have a lvling area for fast lvling. Can't you just make starting level high? Like 78 or something. Decrease the rates to like 70x.

You put new players in low end game, there is more to work for rather than just armor and adena, lvls mean something, things are more localized but there is a feeling of difference.

No offence, but from what you posted, it seems just very typical. Very familiar. Details don't matter. You set it up so that the gameplay is similar to every other server - make char, level up (fast or slow, doesn't matter, you still level up), farm gear, occasional events if you happen to be online, siege once every 2 weeks for an empty castle, etc - everyone did this before, as players, everyone played this.

Same enchant on all items = magical attacks get shafted.

4 castles is a bit too steep. Tone it down to 2 for starters IMO. Perhaps put more emphasis on fortresses.

Don't see why you wouldn't add mastery codexs. It does -beep- over some classes and make other stronger, but you said there won't be balance, you could also nerf some highly enchanted skills to suit.

1 hour event intervals does not equal "something to do". An hour is pretty long.

Why have a lvling area for fast lvling. Can't you just make starting level high? Like 78 or something. Decrease the rates to like 70x.

You put new players in low end game, there is more to work for rather than just armor and adena, lvls mean something, things are more localized but there is a feeling of difference.

No offence, but from what you posted, it seems just very typical. Very familiar. Details don't matter. You set it up so that the gameplay is similar to every other server - make char, level up (fast or slow, doesn't matter, you still level up), farm gear, occasional events if you happen to be online, siege once every 2 weeks for an empty castle, etc - everyone did this before, as players, everyone played this.

+10 is a pretty low enchant limit and if mages are weak there are other ways to boost them.

About Castles i though it would be nice since there wont be a lot of castle avaialble, each one of them to have a different feel (backround setting etc). But yes, maybe i will start with  2 and slowly go up to 4.

I never liked the fact the they added mastery codexes on l2, im trying to get players from all chronicles intrested.

About leveling, i have disabled the vitality system that means the server has real x500 rates.

I could make the events with lower intervals but i think 1hour is a pretty optimal one.

I said theres not going to be 100% balance like other servers claim. However i will try to balance a few things out from my own experience.

I havent told everything about the server on this post just the very basic features (for obvious reasons). I have very unique stuff in the works. When everything is ready for BETA testing then i will reveal all the features.

P.S: Fist post updated: Added some info about skills.

I did some research and players seem to be tired of the classic high rate pvp server approach so i decided to try and make something completely different. I will post more details of the new concept once i finish writting down my ideas.

I did some research and players seem to be tired of the classic high rate pvp server approach so i decided to try and make something completely different. I will post more details of the new concept once i finish writting down my ideas.

well, atm it looks just the same as every high rate server :)

i did some suggestion on forum ;) try add some achievements system also thats is rlly cool like kill 10 players one bonus and so on like every pvp or "heals" you get some points and wiht that you can unlock bonus like recall all your party ".partyrecall", "hunter eye" being able to see all RB's  , some +3% on stats , try add a dominating zone the clan who rule it get +5% stat for example 1 hour later they must defend it something like this are rlly cool

Tanks are OP without it. Just generally. TK may not kill you, but you will never kill one.

The rest will smash you Elegia or not. 2 Flame icons, 3 cancels with great damage, crazy crit dmg from SKs with their epic vamp.

Dunno who proved to you that Elegia is what makes tanks OP.

Not adding it though screws a bunch of other classes who could make better use of elegia than tanks.