Marijuana Smoker Yes or No?

Smoke Marijuana ?  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Smoke Marijuana ?

• Yesssss
    • No
    • Maybe in future
    • 1 a month!

Ok then you are the boss.Go on destroy your brain more im out of here..

You don't have any experience over ganja. You smoked it one time, shat your pants and started hating the fact that other people aren't the same like you, weak ones.

You don't have any experience over ganja. You smoked it one time, shat your pants and started hating the fact that other people aren't the same like you, weak ones.

I haven't smoked even 1 time and i don't wanna to.It's my opinion and my choice that doesn't mean that i can't have an opinion in this subject whatever dude..

I haven't smoked even 1 time and i don't wanna to.It's my opinion and my choice that doesn't mean that i can't have an opinion in this subject whatever dude..

If you haven't smoke just dont spam. Go to drink your milk

Good for you that you haven't smoked. But don't judge other people, don't call them junkies.

Cause u can't be called a junkie if u smoke pot. Junkies are a higher class of narco people.

It's like you're comparing beer with absinth.

It's ok to have a opinion, but since your opinion is wrong to me and to my experience I can't accept your words, so I'm trying to defend myself. By attacking.

A sociopath.

Good for you that you haven't smoked. But don't judge other people, don't call them junkies.

Cause u can't be called a junkie if u smoke pot. Junkies are a higher class of narco people.

It's ok to have a opinion, but since your opinion is wrong to me and to my experience I can't accept your words, so I'm trying to defend myself. By attacking.

A sociopath.

You are correct my friend but I didn't said anything about young boys that do it for FUN.From my experience I have seen many people desperate from drugs.

You are correct my friend but I didn't said anything about young boys that do it for FUN.From my experience I have seen many people desperate from drugs.

Bill Hicks' story

Bill Hicks - Drugs and Evolution

Y u people reffer to weed as drug?

/facepalm

A sociopath.

Wise words my friend, this guys still so blind and closed minded to accept marijuana as a normal drug like tobacco/alcohol/etc...

Wise words my friend, this guys still so blind and closed minded to accept marijuana as a normal drug like tobacco/alcohol/etc...

mother of god, you are alive!