[CnC]Crysis V1

Text sucks , i like the bg ,and it looks to me that render isnt blended

Yeah..i have this prob i was trying to find a place that fits with the text :D..Thanks :)

Remove the text and will be great

I want to add a text but i couldn't find any place to put it..as i said before :D

Yeah..i have this prob i was trying to find a place that fits with the text :D..Thanks :)

actually it isnt the placement problem but its the problem that the text is kinda messy with the effects and its unreadable and its also too small , but dont give up! I am doing much worse texts sometimes ;) , hope to see your work soon again :)

actually it isnt the placement problem but its the problem that the text is kinda messy with the effects and its unreadable and its also too small , but dont give up! I am doing much worse texts sometimes ;) , hope to see your work soon again :)

Hmm..you think with better effects in the same place the text would be better ???..also thanks for positive comment :D

I don't try to introduce my skills with brushes and all that things ..just to make better texts..and then i will start using mine :D

I don't try to introduce my skills with brushes and all that things ..just to make better texts..and then i will start using mine :D

What a fail justification you got there.

Shame

Wow, I think imma bring the topic of shame back again.

Shame on you.

Topic locked.

Don't rip again, or you'll end up banned/dekarmed.