L2 Elo System [1v1]

Description:

Idea taken from league of legends, 1v1 solo Q mode, 50 elo every time u win , -40 when u lose ( configurable)

.elo ( shows elo of the targeted player,if there is no target,it shows yours)

You can get in Queue mode by a special NPC coded in core( without dp html side ) .When it finds ur enemy who is about ur elo, it teleports u to arena ,u get 1 min to get ready and then the fight starts ,if u die u lose elo,if u kill u won elo,when the fight ends u get back to the area u registered.

Price: 20euro Paypal, 25 Paysafecard

If someone wants something extra for reward , i can add it without extra fee pm me

PS; Clan mode coming soon ;D

Description:

Idea taken from league of legends, 1v1 solo Q mode, 50 elo every time u win , -40 when u lose ( configurable)

.elo ( shows elo of the targeted player,if there is no target,it shows yours)

You can get in Queue mode by a special NPC coded in core( without dp html side ) .When it finds ur enemy who is about ur elo, it teleports u to arena ,u get 1 min to get ready and then the fight starts ,if u die u lose elo,if u kill u won elo,when the fight ends u get back to the area u registered.

Price: 20euro Paypal, 25 Paysafecard

PS; Clan mode coming soon ;D

great idea, but u can become hero from that or something like that ? or u just collect elo to buy items?

great idea, but u can become hero from that or something like that ? or u just collect elo to buy items?

If someone wants something extra for reward , i can add it without extra fee pm me

Gl bro.

Thanks <3 :D

i found the same idea somewhere else, oh yes l2's olympiad system

Exactly that, it's even less advanced than olympiads, so what is the goal ? Looks between a simple deathmatch event and olympiads.

its completely stolen from lol xD

I just don't get the 1vs1 stuff, any event manager can handle it. Eventually you would code DotA system (3 towers + 1 HQ + waves of mobs) I could eventually understand, but what you propose already exist on RETAIL, and even more advanced (hero system).

Or explain better "elo" system. I never (and will never) played to LoL, so "elo" system speaks only to you.

I just don't get the 1vs1 stuff, any event manager can handle it. Eventually you would code DotA system (3 towers + 1 HQ + waves of mobs) I could eventually understand, but what you propose already exist on RETAIL, and even more advanced (hero system).

Or explain better "elo" system. I never (and will never) played to LoL, so "elo" system speaks only to you.

Elo , is actually rating - it just shows ur skills

and im in the making for a 5v5 'match me with teammates'

well just tell me what difference does it have from olys?

btw you have a funny face

There are small differences, i know, but you could, instead of pretending the smartass(check pic), tell him your opinion.