Lineage 2 Interlude dagger skills

im looking for some info about dagger skills, mostly how Lethal Strike work, what chance its for it, how many dmg add using SS on skills, what stat now increase chance for land rate and how count dmg output from skills ? i know its something with pdef, crt dmg bonus, ss, skill power. How to count that ;/

thx for hlp

For the little i know from daggers, i know you have a better chance of landing the skill if you attack from behind, "focus skill mastery" is very important (3rd class toogle) to land these skills and basicly its all about increasing the skill landing rate. Thats why DS+Might Mortal was banned after a while, daggers couldnt fail a hit. And a lethal blow from a dagger means instant death to the oponent.

Further more i know P.Atk. is not the most important thing for daggers, thats why most daggers use +4DEX, +1DEX and +4CON dyes. Maybe a pro dagger would care to write things in more detail :)

Hope i helped ;)

STR doesn't affect your damage as much as your DEX is your crit damage run speed skill land change and if you wil use Death Whisper dance of fire focus death or focus power you should get a decent damage from behind and skill land change is not based on Critical change so never use Focus or Song of hunter on dagger thats a waste of slots and dance of warrior and might is a waste of buff slots too. if you are lvl 78 use focus skill mastery , might mortal and focus death that way you will get decent skill land chance and damage.

very interesting comments on land rates, critical and other ...

http://alliance-trinity.forumactif.fr/class-f2/abyss-walker-t85.htm

8)

thx for link :D but still its not that what im looking for ;/

i feel that lethal strike land rate is pure hazard (and low % ofc) without no influences of skills, items, ss ... maybe only lvl of striker/opponent...

I read some where lethal strike land rate is about 1-2%, before in DN, TH/PP used to use lethal strike to stab boss then use return... do it again an again until Lethal strike land.