File Ice - Best PPD Network ~ + My Payment Proof + ~ All time Earnings: $279.65

First of all Here is MINE payment Proof:

568aaaxxxxx.png

Why File Ice is the Best Pay Per Download Site?

AS A NEXT GENERATION UPLOAD SITE, WE HAVE TAKEN THE PPD INDUSTRY TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. BOASTING NOT ONLY ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAYOUT RATES AROUND, OUR SITE ALSO FEATURES SOME OF THE MOST HIGH TECH AND UNIQUE TOOLS TO HELP YOU EARN CASH TODAY, PACKAGED WITH A HIGH QUALITY AND FAST SUPPORT SYSTEM WITH PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATORS. POWERED BY THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN HTML5 AND JQUERY, OUR SITE PROVIDES YOU A FEATURE LOADED, SMOOTH INTERFACE TO WORK IN, AND TO DELIVER YOUR USERS AN END PRODUCT THAT IS BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND HIGH CONVERTING.

DISCOVER WHAT FILEICE OFFERS!

database_add_48.gif

Unsurpassable Features

FileIce incorporates a wide range of useful tools dedicated to helping you promote your files, save time and effort, and analyze your statistics in order to maximize your conversion rates. We are constantly making adjustments to our site, optimizing it to perform at its maximum best for our affiliates, as well as developing new features and tools.

globe_48.gif

Advanced Premium Account System

Our Premium accounts use a credit based system where downloaders pay according to how many files they wish to download (credits). This system completely bypasses the abuse of premium accounts that are being shared between multiple users, or used in auto-downloaders.

http://fileice.net/images/coffee_48.gif

Easy and Rewarding Network

Offering not only a high converting survey delievery formula that ensures the best payout rates each and every single time, FileIce also offers the easiest surveys to complete, with additional international survey support. Sit back and relax, and let us do all the work for you today.

So What Are You Waiting For?? Join Now!

JOIN HERE NOW!!!

http://adf.ly/9414l

Guide on How to Get Accepted on File Ice!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?qoexqwz34uj6owe

My Total Earnings:

910aa_.png

i dont think mxc members will get accepted into fileice. Seems only me and you are using ppd sites.

Im so lazy, i could make a fortune with fileice because their rate conversion is the best with france(14$ per survey) and i get downloads from France with sharecash.

I have upload here the method to get accept into fileice so it's easy for all :)

I will try it right now under your ref, cause i tried sometime ago and i got denied, okay..

Btw what method are you using? torrents? youtube?

I used youtube but my niche kinda got saturated and i was bored to search for a new one.

ye its the best..i can make 14$ just from one download..wanna me be yur ref? make me one account and its done, anyway cashout and invest all in jss, its the best thing to do.