Jump to content

Gift for Noble


Recommended Posts

This is called brush text in art/photohoping.Some times those texts are not meant to be read.This is smt like embellishment.


Glad you like it.I dont see those to use it xD.Be kind.xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...